“Does Not Disappoint”

Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport
Ranked #47 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 22 November 2009

Lovely grounds, cute, cozy breakfast room! Everything was what you'd expect for a HGI.

We had a taste for bar-be-que. The front desk recommended Honey Bear. Coming from Texas I'd have to say it was "decent" bar-be-que...will do in a pinch.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 November 2009

We were in AZ for a reunion in Tucson. After flying into Phoenix, we spent our first night in AZ at this hotel before picking up our rental car and continuing down to Tucson. The hotel was an excellent choice - although it is the Hilton Garden Inn at the Phoenix Airport, noise is NOT an issue. The rront desk personnel, the shuttle drivers and the breakfast crew (cook and servers) were terrific. I would encourage anyone to stay here ... it was clean, roomy and quiet,

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2009

We stayed here in Phoenix just one night in order to catch an early morning flight out after being farther north in Sedona for a week. Nothing to complain about here! All very nice and very friendly. Shuttles run every half hour to and from the airport.

Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2009

I stayed with this hotel first night of my trip because it was close to my next day business. They gave me a upgraded suite at no extra cost and the room was fabolous. Its was like having your own apartment quite and roomy but not to open. I felt very comfortable. The next night I stayed at a different hotel and I could take the down grade. I called the hotel (HGI) and they took care of everything and got me into a nice room just down the hall from my old one. I did all my work in the room and felt like I was at home. Its very important to feel comfortable when traveling for work and this HGI was just what I wanted. Also the omelet's are great =)

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2009

Large room, quiet. Able to relax and focus on business at the same time.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2009

We stayed here for one night in advance of a 9am flight out of Phoenix. Even though we arrived at about 9pm, the reception staff were friendly and welcoming. We were given a room on the ground floor which made it easy to maneuver suitcases.

The room was a pleasant surprise - kitchen, desk, sofa, armchair, two tvs, it was a shame we were only there for a brief stay! It was clean and there were plenty of towels and lovely toiletries. We used the business centre to check on for our flight and print off boarding cards and this saved us lots of time at the airport the following morning. The bed was amazingly comfortable and my partner would have taken the pillows he used with him had he been less honest!

We ate at the Waffle House that is just across the car park, and whilst it had an interesting clientele, it was definitely handy.

Checkout was easy and the front desk were able to direct us to a petrol (gas) station so we could fill up our rental car.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
BillWeeman, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2009

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your brief stay with us and we look forward to your next visit with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us!

Reviewed 7 June 2009

The Hilton Garden is close to the airport, has a shuttle to/from airport that makes the stay convenient. The front desk staff was "top notch", as were the shuttle drivers who were pleasant and friendly. The hotel is clean, beautiful pool and restaurant. There is a waffle house on the property. My only "complaint" is that the hotel property is isolated from any stores, so it is necessary to have a car, or the shuttle is more than happy to drive you within in a certain distance. All and all it was one of the nicest stays in the Phoenix area, and a property that I will frequent again.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank agostjo
BillWeeman, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2009

We appreciate your feedback and are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport!

If there is anything I can do to assist you during your next stay, please contact me at any time.

Bill Weeman