US$120
US$96
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$584
US$415
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewswaffle housephoenix airportfront deskrental carshuttle servicean early morning flightbusiness centercomfortable bedfirst floornext morningroom was largefree shuttleexcellent stayhotel restaurantsitting areaminute drivesky harbor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2010

Room was awesome. Very comfortable and clean. Had a refrigerator and microwave in room which I was not expecting. Stayed here at end of week long vacation. It was one of the best rooms we stayed in and the lowest price we paid for a room. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2010

Stayed for 2 nights and it was a very comfortable hotel. I liked the layout of the room with the little kitchenette and couch area. I didn't get to use either area, but it was nice having a little extra space. The bathroom was always clean and the towels were excellent. I travel at least twice a month and these were one of the best quality towels I've seen in a hotel of this class.

My only issue with the room was the size of the closet. I couldn't fit my suitcase (carry on size) in there as the safe took up half the space. Free parking and internet were much appreciated and the business center came in useful when I printed my boarding pass. You can print from any computer on their network and then pick it up from the business center.

Breakfast buffet was $10.98, but it was decent. I had a great spinach and mushroom egg white omelette and fresh fruit. The staff here was extremely friendly and I look forward to my next trip to Phoenix. Hopefully get to use the pool next time.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2010

We stayed at the this hotel twice in August. Both times we had the same experience, which was great. The rooms were nice, the breakfast is great. and the staff was helpful. On both stays, I needed to get to the airport to deal with my rental car. They were great about helping me with the shuttle. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
BillWeeman, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2010

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us after your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. We are pleased to read that our airport location and complimentary 24 hour airport shuttle suited your needs.

We take great pride in being your hotel of choice in the Phoenix area. Our entire staff is looking forward to having another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Thank you again for your time. Please feel free to contact me at any time if I can assist you on your next stay with us.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 6 September 2010

Overnighted here on our way home from Flagstaff. When Dairon picked us up from the airport we inquired about making a trip to In-N-Out in Tempe. He told us it was a little outside the distance he was supposed to go and he still had some pickups to do, but when I told him we didn't have one at home he said he'd talk to Victor at the front desk and when he had a gap between pickups he'd call us and run us over there. About 30 minutes after we checked in they called and took us over for the food we can't get at home! Thanks guys.

Breakfast was good and we loved the large room. The only problem was the adjustable bed was not functioning properly and would not change to a firmer setting, but otherwise it was a clean quiet comfortable stay. This is where we'll stay from now on if we're passing through PHX.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest:

I just wanted to thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. We are truly pleased to learn that you enjoyed our accommodations. Both Daimon and Victor take great pride in the level of service they provide for our guests. I will be sure to share your comments with them. Thank you taking time out of your busy schedule to complete a review on TripAdvisor. Your comments are much appreciated! We look forward to seeing you again soon on your next trip to the Phoenix area!

Reviewed 3 September 2010

NIce welcome, easy parking, restaurant and facilities, everything just right. Room has everything you need and cheerful staff making for an excellent stay - highly recommend

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest:

I just wanted to thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. We are pleased to read that our accommodations and warm, friendly staff exceeded your expectations. We truly appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to complete a review on TripAdvisor. Your comments are much appreciated! We look forward to seeing you again soon on your next trip to the Phoenix area!