Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport
US$138
US$220
US$179
  • Pool
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$148
Agoda.com
US$235
  • Restaurant
US$181
  • Restaurant
All reviewswaffle housephoenix airportfront deskrental carshuttle servicean early morning flightbusiness centercomfortable bedfirst floornext morningroom was largefree shuttleexcellent stayhotel restaurantsitting areaminute drivesky harbor
Reviewed 18 October 2010

Called hotel from airport to request shuttle. After waiting 20 minutes and no shuttle,,, called again. Told that the battery in the shuttle had failed and asked to order taxi, which hotel paid for. Hotel room spacious and comfortable.
Went to arrange early morning call and shuttle to airport but desk clerk kept picking up phone calls when I was talking to him until I got angry.
Had meal in restaurant. Steak was OK but served with about a half pound of boiled carrots! My wife's Cobb Salad was good apart from the canned olives!
Conrad, I think you would have been disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2010

I stayed at this hotel for 1 night on business. The front desk is quite pleasant and there are fresh baked cookies available upon arrival. I had a handicap accessible room, so I can't comment on what the regular rooms are like, although I believe all rooms come with a kitchenette. My room was spacious and the bed was quite comfortable. The fitness center is small but sufficient. Breakfast buffet offers yogurt, cereal, pastries, fruit, juices, coffee and an omlette bar.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2010

I stayed here for one night due to easy access to the airport. The hotel is located about a 10 minute drive from PHX. The rooms at the property were actually quite spacious and were clean. The hallway on the 3rd floor going to my room was a bit banged up.
The air conditioning was quite noisy coming on and off all night and noises from the hallways were audible but didnt necessarily disturb me.

The TV's are still the 10-15 year old tube-sets so it would be nice to see flat screens here.

The service at the hotel was very good. I needed to return my rental car at 9PM and they came very fast to pick me up and return me to the airport. In the morning, the shuttle to the airport ran right on time and the gentleman driving us was very friendly and prompt.

The coffee at the hotel was disgusting. But the hotel served its purpose as providing a comfortable accomondation to sleep at the night before a flight.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kabecker
Reviewed 13 October 2010

Hotel has the warmth that alot of guests desire when traveling. Wonderful breakfast. Pleasant staff. Beds adjust to your comfort zone. And back of hotel has an amazing view of the mountains. Overall very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2010

Great soft and plush bed - big room. Very quiet! I didn't get a rental car so I ate at their restaurant and the Blackened Salmon was very good! Took advantage of their shuttle service which helped me to get there from the hotel - that saves $$$. Check-in staff were very helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business