“Wonderful Place to stay!!!”

Comfort Inn I-10 West at 51st Ave
Ranked #101 of 175 Hotels in Phoenix
Aberdeen, South Dakota
“Wonderful Place to stay!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2011

Very friendly service, wonderful atmosphere and very pleasant. Problem w/ next door neighbors and front desk took care of it instantly! Very pleased!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank sdsnowbunny

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2011

I usually stay at hotels with more stars behind their name but on this trip, I needed to be close to some meetings and there were not many options.
This hotel completely exceeded my expectations. Starting with the lobby, the staff was extremely gracious, there was fresh brewed coffee all day long, and the complimentary continental breakfast provided each morning had a very nice variety of options.
The King room had a comfortable bed with great pillows, removable/washable duvet, nice seating area and was very spacious. The internet was working great and was also provided at no charge. A small coffee machine, microwave and fridge were also included - this was great because I could shop for misc. items and keep them in the fridge or heat them up later. Although the facility is not new, it's been well looked after, fresh paint and a housekeeping staff that does a fantastic job.

These days the most expensive hotels charge individually for everything you can possibly imagine - it's ridiculous. At I-10 West Hotel I paid less than $100 per night and got more for my money than I ever have before!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank ajmitchell
Dallas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2011

This clean hotel was a Hampton Inn which means that it is next to impossible to hear your neighbors ...above, below, or beside. We stayed here five consecutive nights, left Phoenix to travel, returned here for our final night. The white comforters on comfy beds were a plus to the cleanliness here. Nice office chair at the desk. Microwave and refrigerator. The rooms were spacious with three mirrors, one of which was a full length. The bathroom was large and modern with PLENTY of hot water. There are two elevators which means very little waiting. Beautiful spacious breakfast room. The free breakfast was good--cereals, yummy large muffins, yogurt, sausage gravy, etc. although red delicious apples were the only fresh fruit available every day. Bananas and oranges would have been appreciated. The 24 hour coffee and tea bar had a variety of flavors. All the staff was friendly. Happy that there was a guest laundry room. This hotel is NOT in a scary location as one reviewer insinuated. It is located near a nice industrial park and other hotels. I am a woman and walked two miles for my health every day in that area and never once felt threatened. We will definitely stay here on our next trip to Phoenix as it met all our needs, we slept well, and the price was very reasonable. One small tip--Visit Organ Stop Pizza in Mesa (suburb of Phoenix). Seeing the World's Largest Wurlitzer Theatre pipe organ being played so very skillfully and beautifully and eating the delicious pizza are MANY times worth the 25 mile mostly interstate and freeway drive. Opens at 4:30 and the 700 seat restaurant fills up quickly so arrive early.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 1happyinthesun
Yuma, Az
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2011

We spent the night in your hotel Fri. Jan 28/11 and found it to be so great. The rooms were attractive when we entered them. The beds had throw pillows with color on the white bedding. Glad to see how white everything was. I would give you 10/10.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2011

The beds are very comfortable! Everything from the lobby to the room was clean and inviting. The rate was very reasonable! The service was great. Jazzlan, who was the young lady at the front desk was very helpful. She gave us great recommendations and directions. I would say this is the best hotel in the west of phoenix. The surrounding hotels don't match up to the quality of this hotel, which was formerly a Hampton. Jazzlan said they are undergoing a franchise change so that's why the name of the hotel isn't familiar.

• Stayed December 2010
1 Thank arnold_hall
Sky Valley, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2010

Braison at front desk and CeCe in breakfast room were very helpful and friendly. Room was clean and location was quiet.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
Mesa, Arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2010

This hotel is not the same and neither is the area. BEWARE!!

We have stayed in this Hampton Inn many times before and it was just fine. Not it's called

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
1-10WestGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-10 West at 51st Ave, responded to this review, 20 October 2010
At this present time we are undergoing a franchise change. We are no longer a Hampton Inn but our standards have not changed. We always strive to provide excellent customer service for our guests. Thank you - GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Phoenix
Comfort Inn West
#88 of 175 in Phoenix
WoodSpring Suites Phoenix I-10 West
BEST WESTERN Tolleson Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear

Been to Comfort Inn I-10 West at 51st Ave? Share your experiences!