JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
US$95
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$353
US$325
US$98
Country Inn
US$148
  • Pool
Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$157
US$302
US$258
2,833 results
All reviewslazy rivergriffin clubroy's restaurantstone grillgolf coursepool areabeautiful propertypoolside servicewater featuresice waterlarge hoteldriving rangebusiness conferenceself parkingspring breaklobby barfamily vacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

I love to tag along on my husband's business trips! Especially when I get to come to beautiful resorts like this one! Wow! My first trip to Phoenix and I could not be at a nice place. There is plenty to do on your own or with someone. They also cater to families and kids in true JW style! The employees really make this place top notch. Friendly and helpful. I've noticed that they come out from behind the front desk to assist you. The landscaping in impeccable! Wonderful use of indigenous plants and flowers! I feel fortunate to experience my 3rd JW Marriott tag along.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Cindy P
MarriottDesertRidge, Social Media Specialist at JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

What a great experience to be able to travel along with your husband on his business trips! We are absolutely delighted that you were able to feel first hand, our JW Style, and appreciate your kind words on our level of service; we will certainly share your note with our staff. We hope that you and your husband will come visit us again soon. Thank you!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Resort is very nice. Had a great time here. Only complaint is the layout and size. The resort is layed out in such a way that it is a long walk when you park your car. You may want to consider using valet parking at this resort.

Never used the pools, as the weather was a little cool for the couple of days we were their. They looked very nice though.

Food was very good, and the service was excellent.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Travellerwanabee

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and hope that you will return during a warmer time to experience all of our outdoor amenities!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I enjoyed staying here very much. The resort is very peaceful and serene. I appreciated how the lobby was decorated for the holidays. The service was very good and the hotel was very clean. I was upgraded to a suite which made my experience even better. My only issue was that some generator from outside of my room was making noise all night. I visited the spa and had a great experience there as well.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank CAGirl411

Thank you for your review. It’s wonderful to hear that your experience was so enjoyable and we look forward to welcoming you back to the resort again soon!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

We started our trip to Phoenix with a day at the Spa at the J.W. Prior to our massage appointments we took advantage of the steam room and the hot tub. Then we were led to the quiet room to relax before our massage. My masseuse was a very nice woman who was attentive to the areas I requested extra care to and was extremely pleasant to talk to. I felt thoroughly relaxed and wonderfully cared for. After my massage, I made another trip to the steam room then to the patio for a very nice lunch, followed by a lazy afternoon by the pool. Everything was very nice but I was disappointed by the fact that the pool server did not once ask us if we would like anything nor did anyone clear leftover dishes or towels throughout the entire afternoon. By the time we left the pool area late in the afternoon it resembled a frat party aftermath with dirty towels and dishes strewn over the many tables and chairs.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carrie C
MarriottDesertRidge, Social Media Specialist at JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We think Revive Spa is a great is a great way to start any day and are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience. We do regret that the service you received poolside was less than exceptional. Please know that your comments have been addressed with our management team to ensure we are delivering excellent service with every guest. We sincerely hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we may provide you with a seamless experience throughout your entire stay.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Came here for one of my best friend's wedding, the resort is pristine. It is gigantic and has anything you can ask for. The room was huge and had an amazing view. The wedding was splendid, the lazy river was so much fun. I would highly recommend this resort for anyone staying in phoenix.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Omar M

Thank you for your great review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time spent at the Resort during your friend's wedding and we hope to have you join us again soon!