This staycation was amazing! At check in there fresh chocolate chip cookies and the staff there are so helpful. When you walk past them they greet you in the halls and inquire about your day. The rooms are nice and spacious with a balcony and a the bathrooms have separate tub and shower.
The hotels grounds pure serenity. There so many water features many ponds and you can hear the water flowing down them it was really nice. When you are walking around the huge resort you can take a nature walk and see rabbits and squirrels running around. When you get parched there is fruit infused water in the lobby and also a Starbucks on the property, it does close by 6pm but it is great.
The pools, there is a large pool with a waterfall tower where the water is freezing but the kids love to run through it, a medium pool that's nice as well, and the lazy river where there is a mini slide for kids and adults. All around the pool area there is a bar, snack shack and hold your breath there is a taco bar where you can create your on tacos. Loved it!!!! We also ordered food at the pool and the prices are resort prices but the size of the turkey burger was huge my husband didn't think he could finish it that is how big the turkey burger was and the quality of the food was great. The pool hours are 7am-10pm and there was plenty of activities for kids per the JW Marriott schedule. There is also a familyscape where there is a ping pong table, corn hole, and other actives inside the familyscape/recreation center. When you go towards the pool you might think its crowded but when you are at the pool it's very spacious and comfortable there is more than enough beach chairs and shaded umbrella for everyone.
-great customer service
-2pools 1 lazy river with a slide
- great food poolside
-spacious green belt kids can play near
-cookies at check-in
Overall, a great experience you would not know you were in Az with the palm trees lining the pool and many water features. It's relaxing and well worth every penny you spend. The hotel and staff are all amazing. Also, it's right across from Desert Ridge Marketplace with shopping and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Without peer among Phoenix resorts, the award-winning, AAA 4-Diamond JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa welcomes guests to its stunning 316 acres in the Sonoran Desert. Our captivating resort takes you to a place where luxury, personal service, invigorating recreation and excellent dining are in abundance. Guest rooms and suites feature private balconies or patios with dramatic desert vistas, mountain views, and tech-friendly amenities. This premier resort also impresses with the award-winning Revive Spa and championship Wildfire Golf Club, home to the LPGA Founders Cup. Families, couples and friends will find a variety of activities designed for all ages including our Wildfire Pool Complex complete with Lazy River and water-slide. Or just relax and enjoy each others company indoors or outside on one of many patios with our inviting fire-pits overlooking the resort's waterways. Among the leading North Phoenix, Arizona resorts, JW Marriott Desert Ridge is your one-stop vacation haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Jw Marriott Desert Ridge Resort And Spa Phoenix
- JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa Arizona
- Marriott Phoenix
- Phoenix Marriott