SpringHill Suites Phoenix Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Super 7 Motel(Phoenix)
  • Pool
All reviewschase fieldconvention centerchildren's museumwithin walking distanceyogurtbaseball fieldmini kitchenmarriott pointsthree blockssports venuesfree breakfastwaffle makerrecommend this hotelfree airport shuttlethe sofa bedsink areafront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stayed here for convention three blocks away at conv. center. Free shuttle to & from airport and drivers are SUPER nice. Some desk people nice some are clueless! Rooms are roomy with two TV's, pull out sofa, two beds, desk, mini kitchen area. Well priced for room size and morning breakfast. Shuttle also will take you to other local places if available. I would recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank travelford
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very convenient to Chase Field where the Diamondbacks play. Very reasonable rates during the summer months. Suites are perfect for traveling with the kids. Clean, quiet, comfortable. The included breakfast is OK, but its pretty much toast and cereal and yogurt. Fine for the kids, and the price is right. We will stay here again.

1  Thank ArizonaRock
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

As with just about every other Marriott property, the accommodations are very good, staff is pleasant, breakfast buffet is well stocked. This property stands out due to its proximity to Chase Field. 10 minute walk maximum to see the Diamondbacks play, and the route is well-lit and safe.

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank xylograph
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I recently stopped by the SpringHill Suites Phoenix Downtown. I was not a guest staying there, but am a Gold Elite member. I was received warmly with a willing attitude to help meet my request. I especially appreciate Malini Jokhan. She was busy checking guests into the hotel. But, she quickly took care of my needs. I also wish to thank the general manager, Sharon Zanjani, for hiring quality employees and training them to focus on customer service. I have stayed at this hotel on two separate occasions, and found their service and accommodations to be excellent. I will continue to stay here, as it is centrally located to so many interesting features of downtown Phoenix.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a lovely view of the sights of Phoenix.
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stayed here for one night as we flew in from North Carolina before heading up to Eastern Arizona for a family function. The shuttle driver picked us up from the airport and was very friendly. He packed all of our bags in & out of the van. The hotel itself is what we have come to expect from the SpringHill Suites brand. No surprises. The towels were a little worn, but not bad. The shower also seemed a bit dated compared to other properties. The breakfast was good, good variety. I liked the fresh melons that were available. My kids did miss not having a waffle iron, though. Overall we had a good experience.

1  Thank lilsprstr