We always travel with our 5 year-old son, and therefore prefer staying in hotel rooms that are suites. This hotel's rooms are spacious with a separate bedroom and very comfortable bed, and a living room with sleeper sofa, which makes this the perfect place for families.
All rooms have private balconies, and depending on where your room is located, you can have some amazing views of the golf course and surrounding mountains. Enjoy the free cooked-to-order breakfast downstairs while enjoying great golf course and mountain views.
There's a restaurant and bar on the first floor, as well as an outdoor pool and spa overlooking the golf course. Service was excellent! I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be staying here again on our next trip to Phoenix.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual contemporary atmosphere. Each of our 270 two-room suites features a separate living and sleeping area,private balcony, galley kitchen with microwave, wet bar, refrigerator and coffee maker. Two TV's with remote controls, two phones with high speed internet. Dressing area, in-room safes. All suites have spectacular views of the golf course or surrounding community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale Hotel Phoenix
- Embassy Suites Scottsdale
- Phoenix Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Scottsdale
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale Arizona