“Embassy Suite”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale
Ranked #12 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 29 July 2013

You will never find a better hotel for a family vacation. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and always helpful. The facility is clean and accommodating for the entire family. The location is ideal. The food is delicious and properly prepared.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Doug S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Thank you Thomas B for the great comments. We hope to see you back soon as our delicious breakfast is awaiting you! Enjoy your summer!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,341)

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Stayed here the 2nd week of July for a conference that was held at the hotel. Excellent room rate. Very nice and comfortable suite. Daily maid service was excellent. Desk staff were friendly and helpful. My husband needs oxygen and he arranged the delivery, which went very smoothly. The hotel completely handled the return of the oxygen canisters, which was such a help to us on the day we flew home. The hotel is very close to a mall where you can buy anything you forgot to pack, and the mall also has a movie theater. The hotel is also close to many restaurants and some grocery stores, including Sprouts and Whole Foods. There is a fridge in the room, so we bought fruit, nuts and snacks so we wouldn't always have to go out to eat. It was nice to just be able to relax in our room some evenings. The pool was great and it was pleasantly warm at night so we could sit in the deck chairs and talk, looking up at the beautiful night sky. There are interesting things so see close by, including Taliesin West, winter home of architect Frank Lloyd Wright, which you can tour, and Cosanti, home and studio of the late Italian sculptor Paolo Solieri. Definitely recommend this hotel for convenience and comfort. Complimentary breakfast is restaurant style with a full breakfast bar and cooked to order omelets, pancakes, etc. Excellent! (PS, we did have a rental car with us, so close is not walking close, but very close by car.)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you Meditation Teacher for the great comments! This area is rich in culture and I'm very happy to know you got to experience it first hand. We would love to have you back as our guest and hope to see you again soon. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Great hotel but if someone has to have unlimited access to the internet, I do not recommend this hotel because there is not free internet service in the hotel rooms and you only get 20 mins in the business office and there is restricted access to the point that certain information cannot be accessed

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Doug S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2013

Hi Antonio E, I'd like to thank you for your stay with us, and hope that you had a great visit in the Valley of the Sun! I appreciate your comments and will share them with my GM. We are always looking to inhance our guest service and I want you to know that I hear you on the internet issue, very much appreciated. We hope to see you back soon and my staff and I wish you a great summer season!

Reviewed 23 July 2013

A beautiful suite, very nice staff and the best pool temp I have ever felt! The evening manager receptions were great and again, staff was so nice! The rates were excellent! Oh, and the cook to order breakfast was delicious. I stay away from carbs and there was a great variety of proteins to choose from. I would definitely go back and stay there again!

Room Tip: The only kids activity is the pool but that was all we expected.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Doug S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Thank you Nancy K for the great review! I was very happy to hear that you had a great stay with us as well as enjoyed our great breakfast. My staff and I hope to see you back real soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Let me start off by saying that Tatum’s Restaurant has the best service and Fish Fry. There servers Pat, Diane, David and Andrew are so amazing and their amazing manager and bartender Adam, he makes the best martinis. There service is second to none. Their Fish Fry is amazing and so good. Their Tater Tots are awesome.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Great comments Jamie L! Thanks so much! I will be sure to share this with the Tatum staff and will print out a copy of your comments for Adam. We were pleased to have you as our guest and we hope that you choose us again next time your in the area. Thanks again and enjoy your summer!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Yes we came back again and it never disappoints. Exceptional good rates in the summer.Lovely pool with a lovely view .Just the place to chill out and relax.We had a lovely golf course/mountain view .All the staff were lovely from the room cleaners to the management .Front desk staff were very helpful ,Adam,Laura,Ruth and Sadie from extra pool towels to turning up the pool music for me .All you can eat breakfast and complimentary happy hour make our stay wonderful .

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you Janie Crawley UK for the excellent comments on my front desk staff. I agree they are outstanding and I am thrilled to hear you experienced it first hand. We hope to see you back at our beautiful property in the near future, remember were just a couple skips across the pond away! Enjoy your summer in the UK and I will be sure to share your comments with my staff.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

This hotyel was amazing. We loved the free drinks at happy hour and the omelettes at breakfast were great!!!! Very friendly staff, and the hotel was sparkling clean. We really enjoyed the light that changed colors in the jacuzzi. It was beautiful watching this from the balcony of our suite.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you Brian W for the great comments! We are just a couple hours north of you and would be happy to have you as our guest again! My staff and I wish you a great summer! Thanks again!