“Excellent Value!”

Ranked #12 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
A TripAdvisor Member
Riverside, California
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The Embassy Suites in Scottsdale is a great place to stay. I loved the complimentary breakfast buffet and the free evening happy hour! The rooms were large and clean. It made for a great business trip.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Doug S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Dear Guest, Thanks so much for the great review! I hope to see you back real soon now that our weather is cooling off. Enjoy this Autumn season!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,354)

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I have very little to complain about. I was originally booked at a different hotel which I took one look at from the outside and came straight over here. (FYI it was Embassy Suites @ the airport). The works were lovely. The room was great, though it had a lot of doors (I counted 6). My only problem was there were dirty food trays left in the hall for 24 hours. I know because they had breakfast food on them and I checked in at 5pm. The next morning when I went to breakfast they were still there. When I told housekeeping they were removed, but, it seems to me the MOD should make a final sweep of the floors before passing over to the next shift.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear TiredMom2D3JS, Yes we do have a lot of doors in our rooms haha! This way privacy is usually never an issue. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to have you back real soon. As far as the room trays I will be sure to let my F&B Manager know of this and we appreciate your comments very much! Have a great Autumn season!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I asked for a quiet king room and Matt gave me a quiet king. My bed is so comfortable! My sheets smell and feel like new! My room is spacious and I love everything about it. There is a paved running trail that is right in front of the hotel that I ran on today.....awesome!
I want to stay here every time I come to Phoenix......Clean, nice and quiet:)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Dawn125_3, Thanks so much for the great comments! I will be sure to let Matt know he picked the right room for you! The paved trail behind the hotel on the golf course is a fantastic route to walk or run on. We hope to see you back real soon! Enjoy the Autumn season!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

The facility and staff exceeded every expectation. We booked an extra night just to prolong the experience. The excellent complimentary breakfasts and "Happy Hour" were an unexpected bonus. We will make a point of using Embassy Suites during future travels and this one in particular.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Doug S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Dear David S, Thanks for your great comments! We were happy to have you that extra night and glad to hear that it was because you were really enjoying your experience here. Have a wonderful Autumn and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Poor room circulation in original room and corrected room, rattling blower unit, myopic guest services, trash all over the perimeter, bad service in the resturaunt, cheap electronics, way overpriced internet service..... I remember the last time I stayed at an E.S. This time it was a major disappointment.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jordan P
Doug S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Dear Jordan P, So sorry to hear that you did not have a great stay with us. I will be sure to share this information with my fellow managers. Thank you for staying with us and keep us in mind for the future as we continue to make improvements to our outstanding hotel.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

LOVED IT!!!
The property was absolutely gorgeous, the rooms huge, clean and just gorgeous! Shame we were only there for a stop over as part of a tour of 50!
Staff, friendly and courteous and prompt. Rooms ready and available for all of us.. Happy hour was great and I just loved it!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Thank you Santoriniigirl for your great comments! I am so happy to hear that you had a great time at our beautiful hotel! Please share you experience with others as we would love to have you back to stay, and please bring your friends! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times in the past and have always enjoyed the evening reception you can have a glass of wine or beer, the breakfast buffet they will make omelet to order and the views of the golf course is pretty nice. This stay the check in was long, there did not seem to be much of a welcome, noticed the place is looking a little tired in need of some updating especially in the rooms, but we got a good summer rate and enjoyed the time away.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joy W

Dear Joy W, Thanks so much for taking the time to respond on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your business and value your opinion. I will be sure to share this information with my fellow managers. We are glad to hear that your you had a nice stay with us and we hope to see you back soon!