The hotel is the typical Embassy Suites but is in need of a refresh. The lobby furniture is drab; the room furniture is showing some wear. There was only one computer in the business center which often caused a wait. The fitness center is small for this size of hotel with only one bike and one elliptical machine.
Breakfast could use some imagination. The bacon and sausage with both wilted and the breakfast breads were basic (only plain bagels, white and wheat bread, English muffins and frozen mini muffins). If you like good coffee, have it in your room as the coffee at breakfast is tasteless. Happy hour food also lacks upgrades as it has only chips and salsa and a bar mix. For hot food go a Homewood Suites.
On the positive, the staff was great, very friendly and efficient. The room was clean as would be expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual contemporary atmosphere. Each of our 270 two-room suites features a separate living and sleeping area,private balcony, galley kitchen with microwave, wet bar, refrigerator and coffee maker. Two TV's with remote controls, two phones with high speed internet. Dressing area, in-room safes. All suites have spectacular views of the golf course or surrounding community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale Hotel Phoenix
- Embassy Suites Scottsdale
- Phoenix Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Scottsdale
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale Arizona