Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale
Orange Tree Resort(Scottsdale)
  • Pool
Gainey Suites Hotel(Scottsdale)
1,394 results
All reviewsgolf courseevening receptionparadise valley malldriving rangemade to order breakfasthappy hourmanagers receptioncomplimentary breakfastbreakfast was excellentshopping and restaurantsbreakfast stafffire pitliving roomoatmealeach morningpool areaexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 June 2014

A top quality Embassy Suites. Great, friendly staff and good location. The evening reception and the breakfast were both excellent - good selection of drinks and good fresh food. My only complaint was a very slow draining tub - maybe somebody before me should have noticed that. I would think it would be slow when it was being cleaned also ...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
IlaPatelSmith, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments and giving us such valuable insight.
Ila

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The hoyel was good Reservation process was easy arrival and check in very good parking was not. It was full and nothing close to the entrance view from our room was to the back of the hotel, not good but agasin taht was not something we were looking we wanted good safe clean comfortable accomodations for the night and that is what we got

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for sharing your comments and giving us such valuable insight.
Ila

Reviewed 6 June 2014

The complimentary breakfast in the morning is great. They will even cook food to order! Rooms are very clean and big. The balcony gives a nice view of the golf course, or the East Paradise Village Parkway. Outdoor pool is nice. Close to a shopping mall, stores, restaurants, and many attractions.

Room Tip: A higher floor room facing the golf course gives a good view
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Adam L, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear jaemre.,
Our breakfast staff will be thrilled to hear they made such an impression during your stay! They really do an amazing job in the kitchen. We're happy the Embassy Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale met all your expectations. Think of us when booking your next trip to Phoenix and have a great summer.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I didn't know what to expect when I made the arrangements for my trip to Phoenix. The event I was attending was being held at the Embassy Suites so I had no choice but stay there. Imagine my relief when I arrived to a spotlessly clean, modern and beautiful hotel. The suite was very much like a small, comfortable apartment, a perfect home away from home. One of the things I was most pleased with, aside from the cleanliness of the entire facility, was how quiet the room was. I was in room 2054, next to several suites that are adjoining conference rooms. The event I attended was Buildin' the Dream/Arizona Dreamin', events geared toward authors and readers. Each evening of my four day stay, there were after parties in three conference rooms on my floor. The conference rooms were lovely and roomy and when I was ready to retire, the sounds of the partying disappeared the moment I closed the door to my suite. Lovely! I took advantage of this often during my trip. Getting a few minutes of peace and quiet, away from the hectic schedule of the conferences, allowed me to be at my best. My suite became an oasis for me and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The bed was firm, the pillows were perfect. Housekeeping kept my room spotless and everyone was so polite. It was lovely. The only negative I have to say, is the hotel does not offer free transportation to and from the airport. Because I knew the event was at the hotel and my schedule was very full, I did not rent a car. I was shocked to spend slightly more than $100 on only transportation to and from the hotel, which is maybe fifteen minutes from the airport. As an author, I travel frequently and have yet to come across a hotel as upscale as this, that doesn't provide free airport shuttle services, but this one does not.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Angela K R.,
We appreciate the great comments about the overall condition and cleanliness of the hotel and suite. This will make our housekeeping manager and GM very pleased! Even though it was a last minute, unexpected event, it was truly a pleasure hosting you and your fellow attendees. Making the Embassy Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale a home away from home for our guests is one of our primary goals. I'm happy the staff was able to exceed your expectations on top it. While distance largely prevents us from having complimentary transportation services to and from the airport, there are other alternatives we can suggest in the future to help meet your budgeting needs. Please join us again when the conference rolls around next year.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I can't say enough about this Embassy Suites, it's clean, friendly and is centered where you don't need to go far to do all most anything you wish. The staff goes out of their way for you and the beds lull you to sleep.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear 4Raylin.,
I hope you never run out of positive things to say about the Embassy Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale! Our staff truly does care about their guests and are always happy to know when that reception is well received. We hope to "lull" you back in the future! Have a great summer.