“Conference visit”

Ranked #17 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Phoenix, United States
“Conference visit”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We found the front desk staff very helpful. Our suite was lovely, though needs an A/C tune up. For our conference itself, the food was wonderful, and service was great. Only complaint was that we reserved a smoking room, and that we did not have that. Complementary breakfast is excellent, consistently.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

IlaPatelSmith, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale, responded to this review, 17 November 2014
Ila

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (227)
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great hotel. They fix a problem I had with my first room. Free drinks from 5:30 to 7:30 daily and free breakfast with eggs to order and meat. Overall I'm very satisfied with this stay. fhdjf dkfhdki ckckid wokjflsdjfl

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Dallas, United States
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The hotel is in a nice location with a lot of things around it: restaurants, mall, etc. The hotel itself is very nice in the lobby area. The guest rooms could be cleaner, but, hopefully you're not spending too much time there.

Oklahoma
Reviewed 8 June 2014

A top quality Embassy Suites. Great, friendly staff and good location. The evening reception and the breakfast were both excellent - good selection of drinks and good fresh food. My only complaint was a very slow draining tub - maybe somebody before me should have noticed that. I would think it would be slow when it was being cleaned also ...

Chula Vista, United States
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The hoyel was good Reservation process was easy arrival and check in very good parking was not. It was full and nothing close to the entrance view from our room was to the back of the hotel, not good but agasin taht was not something we were looking we wanted good safe clean comfortable accomodations for the night and that is what we got

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Branford, Connecticut
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The complimentary breakfast in the morning is great. They will even cook food to order! Rooms are very clean and big. The balcony gives a nice view of the golf course, or the East Paradise Village Parkway. Outdoor pool is nice. Close to a shopping mall, stores, restaurants, and many attractions.

Room Tip: A higher floor room facing the golf course gives a good view
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Adam L, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Dear jaemre.,
Our breakfast staff will be thrilled to hear they made such an impression during your stay! They really do an amazing job in the kitchen. We're happy the Embassy Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale met all your expectations. Think of us when booking your next trip to Phoenix and have a great summer.
Des Moines, United States
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I didn't know what to expect when I made the arrangements for my trip to Phoenix. The event I was attending was being held at the Embassy Suites so I had no choice but stay there. Imagine my relief when I arrived to a spotlessly clean, modern and beautiful hotel. The suite was very much like a small, comfortable apartment, a perfect home away from home. One of the things I was most pleased with, aside from the cleanliness of the entire facility, was how quiet the room was. I was in room 2054, next to several suites that are adjoining conference rooms. The event I attended was Buildin' the Dream/Arizona Dreamin', events geared toward authors and readers. Each evening of my four day stay, there were after parties in three conference rooms on my floor. The conference rooms were lovely and roomy and when I was ready to retire, the sounds of the partying disappeared the moment I closed the door to my suite. Lovely! I took advantage of this often during my trip. Getting a few minutes of peace and quiet, away from the hectic schedule of the conferences, allowed me to be at my best. My suite became an oasis for me and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The bed was firm, the pillows were perfect. Housekeeping kept my room spotless and everyone was so polite. It was lovely. The only negative I have to say, is the hotel does not offer free transportation to and from the airport. Because I knew the event was at the hotel and my schedule was very full, I did not rent a car. I was shocked to spend slightly more than $100 on only transportation to and from the hotel, which is maybe fifteen minutes from the airport. As an author, I travel frequently and have yet to come across a hotel as upscale as this, that doesn't provide free airport shuttle services, but this one does not.

Dear Angela K R.,
We appreciate the great comments about the overall condition and cleanliness of the hotel and suite. This will make our housekeeping manager and GM very pleased! Even though it was a last minute, unexpected event, it was truly a pleasure hosting you and your fellow attendees. Making the Embassy Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale a home away from home for our guests is one of our primary goals. I'm happy the staff was able to exceed your expectations on top it. While distance largely prevents us from having complimentary transportation services to and from the airport, there are other alternatives we can suggest in the future to help meet your budgeting needs. Please join us again when the conference rolls around next year.