Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West
Agoda.com
US$220
US$179
  • Pool
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$148
Agoda.com
US$245
US$235
  • Restaurant
US$181
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanspring trainingplace to stayeasy accesshome away from homenon smokingthree nightsbobbifreewayhousekeeperratesmicrowave
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Arrived around 9pm, not in the best of neighborhood. Front doors lock after dark. Check-in was fast, staff was nice and professional. Room appeared clean, once you get settled you notice the lack of cleanliness. Questionable white stain on bed skirt, hair on the bed. Sink had soap scum, fortunately the bathtub was clean. Wi-fi was good, when it worked. I will think twice before staying again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
bobbishaw, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

I would like to thank you for bringing these issues to my attention. I wish I would have had this information back in March when you stayed with us so I could have addressed it with the housekeepers at that time. I know I am speaking for all Red Roof Inn managers when I say, please let us know while you are here any issues that you find with your room as we will make it right during your stay. It has been a almost 5 months since your stay with us, I would like to invite you back the next time your travels bring you to Phoenix, we would love the opportunity to better serve you.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I had three nights here in Phoenix at Red Roof Inn Phoenix West. The staff were all very cheerful and helpful, the room was good and very spacious with a huge bed. Aircon, TV, tea and coffee all good. The only slight bad point for me was that I found the pillows to be very uncomfortable, but that is just a personal thing and maybe most other people will get on fine with them - so it's not really a bad point for the hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Michaelwx
bobbishaw, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

It is always a pleasure to hear we have exceeded your expectations. My staff is awesome! They love what they do and it obviously shines through to our guest. I am glad you found the room and amenities to your liking, the coffee is especially good and we do hear this often from out guest. . I really appreciate you taking the time to review our property and we hope that you will stay with us again when your travels bring you to Phoenix.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed here during a family outing to see a concert. The location is great, just off the Interstate and near fast food restaurants. There were 2 adults and two children in a room with 2 beds. The room space was a bit cramped, but for the price and a one night stay, not too bad. When we checked in the staff was most friendly and timely. Next time we stay here I will ask for 2 rooms, one for the parents, another for the children, it will be affordable and not nearly as crowded.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing away from the Interstate/highway. There will be much less noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AZ85603
bobbishaw, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

I am so pleased to hear you had a great stay while at our Inn. Our location is great for all sporting events and concerts as we are just minutes away from most venues. We do have 2 suites that have two rooms one with a king bed and then the other side would have a sleeper sofa or you could get one with two full size beds and a sleeper sofa. I also have a few adjoining rooms as well. I want to thank you for taking the time to review our property and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I was looking for a cheap place to stay after driving to Phoenix from San Diego and I figured that Red Roof Inn seemed pretty decent for $70 for a night so I decided to book on Trip Advisor.

While I was checking in I decided to use the women's restroom downstairs in the lobby and I couldn't believe that the mirror was taped on to the wall. I mean literally probably 5 dozen pieces of packing tape holding it in place. I figured no big deal will check in anyway.

The check-in was a breeze. Went to our room and at first glance it seemed ok pretty dated but ok. The fiancé and I were so tired from driving we just decided to lay on the bed. We looked on the bedside table and saw several bed bugs? Or ants?! Just crawling everywhere. Disgusting! I had to check to make sure there was nothing in our sheets. I should have complained to the front desk but I just figured we'd be in and out in a few hours.

I definitely wasn't expecting a 5 star hotel or anything but I at least was hoping for something clean! Yikes. The only positive experience from Red Roof Inn was that the employees were friendly and there was a Waffle House close by! Apparently because they do not serve a continental breakfast but have free coffee downstairs! I'm sorry but will definitely look elsewhere the next time I am in town.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine D
bobbishaw, Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

I would like to apologize for the stay at my hotel not being to your standards. You are correct, in February when you stayed we were updating our lobby bathrooms and had just put a new frame around the mirror. Since we are open 24/7 when we make updates, paint or remodel sometimes we are forced to show projects in progress but I do apologize that this made you feel uncomfortable. As far as the ants in the room, please let us know as we can easily change your room. We do have a professional company that services our hotel monthly.
Since you stay we have painted the entire outside of our property and have added some new landscaping, I truly hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you as this is not normal for my property.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I have stayed at this Red Roof Inn 3 times in a 4 month period. Each time, the Inn has been clean, comfortable and very affordable. But what has really impressed me the most is the staff who are friendly, efficient and professional. During 2 of my visits (from Australia) I have experienced problems where I needed assistance contacting airports and other agencies. Selina, at Reception, was incredible on both occasions, making calls on my behalf, offering advice and generally treating me like a valued friend. Her willingness to offer service that I would never have dreamt of asking was very much appreciated. I will stay here again simply because of her incredible attitude to customer service.

• Stayed: June 2014
bobbishaw, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to review our property and are happy to hear you will be staying with us moving forward. I do believe I have an outstanding staff, they all love what they do and it shows. I was pleased to hear that Selina went beyond your expectations during your previous stays, it is our pleasure to make all our guest feel like this is their home away from home. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Phoenix!