Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Cibola Vista(Peoria)
View Hotel
All reviewsoutlet malldel tacogrand canyonheading northcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanoatmealice watergreat place to staytwo queen bedsstaff was very friendly and helpfuli highly recommend this hoteleasy accessnext morningpool and hot tubfresh fruitthe entire staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 October 2008

I have stayed at this hotel the past 2 times I have gone to Arizona to visit my family who live in Anthem. The hotel is very clean and the beds are comfortable. They have a nice size pool that seems to always be empty when we go, which is nice for us! They have a continental breakfast which is decent as well. The staff is always very nice and accommodating. The price can't be beat and the location is great. No complaints!!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2008

Little to add to what others have said. Just about a perfect experience. We stayed twice and on each occasion the room and staff were beyond criticism. If you are a Brit flying into Phoenix and traveling on, then this hotel can be reached from the airport in about 40 minutes. Better and cheaper than anything you are likely to find near the airport.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 24 July 2008

I have nothing but praise for this property and the wonderful people that work there. Our room was lovely, great bed, very clean bathroom. We booked a one night stay before flying home the next day. My husband became very ill during the night; we ended up having to cancel our plane reservations as he was too ill to travel. Not only did management extend our stay for us, they did it for two more nights as my hubby ended up in the ER. When we came back to the hotel at 3 AM, the staff opened the kitchen and fixed me a bagel when I mentioned I was starving. All this and a NASCAR race pending to boot - they were completely booked up. They bent over backwards for us. Kudos to them all! This is long overdue. I also must praise the guys at Daisy Mountain Fire and Rescue. One of them drove my rental car to the hospital so I could ride in the ambulance with my husband. Then they hung around the hospital talking to me, keeping me company while my husband was examined then they gave me their cell phone numbers in case I needed anything. They even showed up hours later to check on us. What great guys! The Anthem area is blessed to have them looking out for them! Will MOST DEFINITELY stay here the next time we come to Phoenix.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2008

This Hampton Inn was a terrific stay for an excellent price. The room was well-appointed and the bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds my husband and I have ever experienced. We would definitely recommend it to other travelers.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2008

We loved the Hampton Inn in Anthem! The front desk staff, Ed and Scott were wonderul. I loved the coffee available in the lobby all day and night with cookies too! Our room was super clean and comfortable. The breakfast is adequate but nothing really special. There is the outlet mall within walking distance and restaurants are very close by as well. This was our first night stay in Arizona on our way to the Grand Canyon . Thank you Trip Advisor for helping us find this great place !

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple