“Excellent Condo”
MAIN POOL
SMALLER POOL
HOT TUB
EXERCISE ROOM
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Moderatio...
South Carolina
“Excellent Condo”
Reviewed 9 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

While visiting Phoenix on business, my family wanted to come along. I knew the standard issue hotel room would be a little too nerve grating after a few days. Fortunately, I found this rental for the same price a hotel room would be and got my companies permission to book it. Since I was traveling on business I needed special cancellation policy which the owner was willing to accommodate.

The condo was very clean. Everything was in working order. The beds and other furnishings were comfortable.

The owner sent lots of information about the condo up front, so we knew what to expect when we got there. Plus the photos are accurate.

We only used one of the pools, which was well maintained overall. The equipment in the community exercise room was not in great shape, but it was all working, which is not true in many hotels I've stayed in.

The kitchen is quite adequate. If you want to dine out, there are several restaurants nearby and one fast food joint in walking distance.

The area of town seemed quite safe, and traffic was never an issue in the vicinity of the condo. I would definitely consider staying here again should another opportunity arise.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Lakewood CO
Reviewed 18 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
B.C.
Reviewed 12 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;