“Great way to visit the Grand Canyon”

Vaughan's Southwest Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Full-Day Tour of Grand Canyon National Park via...
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Our exciting scenic Arizona tours, including the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and the historic Apache Trail offer visitors some of the most scenic and breathtaking views that Arizona has to offer. We have the most comfortable touring vans in the state, high back captains seating! Fully guided tours with tour guide that love what they do! Professional sound system so you can hear the tour guides narration. We will pick at most hotels in Phoenix and Scottsdale!
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I booked this tour in February not knowing what to expect as I had never done anything like it. The staff was very helpful from my initial questions through the actual tour. Our guide was Howard- really nice person who knows all you need to know about everything you are seeing. He was very enthusiastic and willing to assist with pictures, suggestions for food, or whatever we needed. Prices are great as opposed to other tour companies. That made taking the tour a possibility for us. Howard was great with the grandkids too- they never felt left out. I think they will remember the five c's for the rest of their lives! Fun was had by all despite the not so stellar weather. Thanks Howard!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"comfortable van"
"oak creek canyon"
in 7 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 7 reviews
in 10 reviews
"his passion"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 28 April 2014

My husband and I did a day tour to the Grand Canyon in Sept 2013. We choose this company to take the day tour and would gladly recommend it to everyone without reservation. Howard was our tour guide. We were so impressed with his knowledge, enthusiasm and total customer satisfaction attitude. We have travelled quite a bit all over the world and have taken so many tours. I have to say that this company and the tour guide are one of the best. I am sure that you will not regret taking any of their tour packages because this company is all about customer satisfaction.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The Grand Canyon and Sedona tour was fantastic. Besides the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon, Painted Desert, Navejo land, Sedona, and the AZ countryside, we were initially promised we would see and learn in 1 day what 'normal' tours struggle to do in 2 days. And Howard and Vaughan's Southwest Tours DELIVERED.
Howard was the best...concerned always about the comfort of his 8 guests and imparting his deep knowledge about AZ. Always enthusiastic and entertaining, Howard made the day something my wife, 2 boys, and I will always remember. Thanks Howard!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

My wife did the one day tour to the Grand Canyon and recommends this company and the day tour without reservation. She came home raving about her guide,Princely, whose knowledge about everything from the environment to history to where to take the best photos made the entire experience come alive. Thanks Princely!

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Recently had the opportunity to visit the Grand Canyon for a day via V.S.C.T. for my birthday. And what a treat it was. Howard was the best tour guide ever. very professional and detail oriented.He filled our journey with a wealth of history and facts. There was never a dull moment.The van accommodations were very clean and comfortable. The seat rotation system really worked well for us. Everyone had the opportunity to sit in the front passenger seat if they chose to do so. We made stops in Sedona, the Navajo Nation, and then the Grand Canyon. To say i was blown away by the canyon's beauty and vastness would be an understatement. I still fall short of words to describe its remarkable splendor. Thank you so much V.S.C.T. for an awesome tour and birthday. I look for to touring with you again in the near future.

1  Thank Joe W