“Grand Canyon - grand tour and service ;)”

Vaughan's Southwest Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$150.00*
and up
Grand Canyon National Park via Sedona
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Our exciting scenic Arizona tours, including the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and the historic Apache Trail offer visitors some of the most scenic and breathtaking views that Arizona has to offer. We have the most comfortable touring vans in the state, high back captains seating! Fully guided tours with tour guide that love what they do! Professional sound system so you can hear the tour guides narration. We will pick at most hotels in Phoenix and Scottsdale!
Sydney, Australia
“Grand Canyon - grand tour and service ;)”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I did the day tour to The Grand Canyon a few weeks back. Excellent tour company and service. I booked the 1 day before, email confirmation the next morning, and after the promised phone confirmation wasn't possible that evening for the next day (my intl number im guessing!) another email and phone call as was then requested by me to confirm;friendly &helpful service around 10pm at night!

My guide was Princely Nesadurai who gave us a great tour of The Grand Canyon, the sights on the way there, and history of Arizona, but was very knowledgeable about the USA in general, made the tour interesting all the way thru for me and the other guests,

I would not hesitate in recommending Vaughn's Southwest Tours to anyone who is in the area!

Visited June 2014

Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Look no further, THIS is THE BEST company to tour with!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I recently took several tours through the Arizona area with many different companies here. By far, Vaughan's Southwest Tours blew all of the others out of the water. I got to tour the Grand Canyon with Jim, who was an absolute delight. Along the way, he was very accommodating to stop and see some sights that others had wanted to see, and we NEVER felt rushed.

Jim knew so much about the area and was great to talk to about some of the natural history of AZ. We got to tour all along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and Jim made sure we avoided all of the crowds, but still had the best views of the canyon. Our trip to and from the Canyon went by so fast because he was such a pleasure to talk to!

LOOK NO FURTHER!!! Absolutely the best tour I took, I HIGHLY recommend Southwest Tours! After trying lots of companies, I am confident saying that this will be THE BEST tour company you can pick!

Visited June 2014
4 Thank jrayah
Minneapolis, Minnesota
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Great way to visit the Grand Canyon”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a great way to see the Grand Canyon without having to do any of the planning or research yourself. Ethan was a very knowledgeable and fun driver. While we booked the tour that was supposed to go through Sedona, the fire prevented that route but we enjoyed Flagstaff and another canyon in addition to the Grand Canyon.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Breathtaking tour”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

It was an awesome one day tour with friends and family. We toured sedona and grand canyon with the help of a very informative tour guide Mr Princely Nesadurai. He was fun and provided minute details on various aspects throughout the tour. At the end of the day we were filled with memories that would last for a life time.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Mercer, Tennessee, United States
“Sadona and Grand Canyon Tour”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We took this all day tour with Tour Guide Princely Nesadurai and it was the best tour we have ever taken. Princely was VERY knowledgeable of everything between Phoenix and the Grand Canyon. He knew exactly where we could get the best pictures and experience the best at the Grand Canyon and Sadona. He gave us plenty of time to take pictures and was willing to take our pictures with our cameras. He explained the differences of the areas we were going through: The Rocks, trees, bushes, animals and everything. It was a wonderful educational experience.