“No Cowboys but Great Food!”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #1,408 of 3,133 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 7 February 2014

On moving day, we took our son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren out to dinner. Because we had a large group, we had a slight wait but once seated were served immediately. Everyone was starved and the menu satisfied everyone's tastes. Dinner rolls are delicious = server filled our basket twice! We had Sliders, Salads, Steaks, Sweet Potato fries ... everything everyone ordered was exceptional ... even the peanuts in the shell on the table. A definite repeat for our family!

There are newer reviews for Logan's Roadhouse

Reviewed 3 February 2014

A group of 8 ate at the Happy Valley location and in all honesty, the steaks were less than desirable. It is ashame that restauants want to cut the smaller size steak so thin that it comes out tough no matter how cooked. The rib-eye steak (12 ounce) was way too fatty and thin to enjoy. This service was acceptable, but room for improvement on the steaks across the board.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I don't go to Logan's often because there isn't one in the city where I live. I went to Logan's after doing a 15K. I was starving for red meat! The food was really good. I had the Onion Brewski Sirloin, which had carmelized onions, topped with a steak, topped with fried onion strips and an herb butter. So good! It came with two sides. I got a house salad and a baked potato. Of course, they have peanuts to shell on the table and their signature rolls sopped in butter. It was a great meal and our server was friendly and funny.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

The service was great and the food was done just the way we ordered it. Busy, but not too noisy and we didn't have to wait long to be seated, even though it was Saturday night. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Love the peanuts. Great service. Good prices (8 oz tenderlion for under $20). The desserts we ordered were small (stretching that diet) but the taste was big!

1  Thank Paulerford