“Great”

Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Midtown
Ranked #42 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, and everything was great especially for the price. I don't really have 200 characters worth of review. I don't really have 200 characters worth of review.I don't really have 200 characters worth of review.I don't really have 200 characters worth of review.I don't really have 200 characters worth of review.I don't really have 200 characters worth of review.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We found the Hilton Garden Inn to be very comfortable and accommodating, a strong 3-star hotel. It is newly remodeled and quite beautiful. I think any individual/family who stays here will be quite pleased. If one is looking for comfort/clean accommodations without breaking the bank- this is it!I would strongly recommend this location.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2013

My friend and I stayed there to attend the ballet and they took such great care of us! They made sure we got to the ballet on time and picked us up immediately after it was over. The rooms were wonderful!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 December 2013

The staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and quiet. The lobby area was beautiful, the lemonade and fruit water was a great touch, along with the snacks. We were there to see our daughter off to the US Navy so it was a great place for us to comfortably spend time together.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

I wanted to get away from the world for a while just me and my girlfriend pepper. So I planned a romantic overnighter just us two. the rooms were clean and big. we ordered food in and just relaxed all night. and other fun if you catch my drift, the beds are comfortable, staff was helpful and friendly!

Room Tip: make sure you specify 1 or 2 beds we ended up with 2, not a big deal just seemed as it was wasting a...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Nice place, but the curtains don’t keep people from looking right into your room unless you pin them to the wall. The air mattresses are very comfortable IF THEY DON’T LEAK. This one was good, but I slept on a flat one in Missoula last year and I could not get them to replace it or move me to another room. That was 4 of the most uncomfortable nights I ever spent in a hotel.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Nice accommodations, but do not eat in the restaurant. Breakfast is OK but dinner menu is horrible, not even up to Denny's quality. Room was nice. Make sure you bring your toothpaste. None in hotel. You need to walk a half mile to Walgreen's to find any.