TownePlace Suites Phoenix North
US$124
US$153
US$138
  • Pool
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$168
  • Restaurant
US$191
US$180
  • Restaurant
All reviewstwo bedroom suitebreakfast roomdish soapmetrocenter mallbreakfast ladyfrontage roadfull kitchenreally enjoyed our stay herewater damagequiet hotelfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againsofa bedfree hot breakfastwaffle makeryogurtsmall pool
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Stayed for 3 nights while at spring training so did not spend a ton of time in the room. Room was clean but did have slight smell when first entered the room. Turned on fan and smell went away quickly. Only other issue was some holes in the window screen but not a big deal. Breakfast was very nice. Staff very friendly. Let us have a late checkout. Would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank peter s
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I really appreciated the spacious and clean suite I got assigned. Simple but comfortable. The beds are comfy and firm. The staff was very polite. Breakfast is just ok and the breakfast room a bit gloomy. Definitely would try to improve.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank vate69
Reviewed 26 November 2011

Nothing fancy. Beds were NOT comfortable. In 6 night stay didn't get a good night's sleep. HVAC has issues. Warm never got cool, and it was NOVEMBER. had to wake up clerk one morning to open breakfast room. Two juices were not working. Poorly maintained breakfast on weekend. Will NOT stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Holden20777
Reviewed 18 November 2011

A year ago I walked away from this property because of a rude desk clerk when I tried to check in. At that time I called Marriott for a cancellation and new reservation at another property.

The room was appointed okay, but having stayed at other TownePlace Suites properties (in Phoenix area, Minnesota and Texas) it did not live up to expectations. The room was cramped, it seemed difficult to spread out and get work done. The TV was analog, with long lag between channel changes. The bathroom was just average clean, the toilet seat was loose, and the tub could use more elbow grease to get it clean. Oh, yes, the shower curtain was mildewed. I found the room too warm and was unable to get it cool enough. At least breakfast was decent, but the breakfast room attendant seemed to hover and want to snatch up dirty dishes almost before they were available. It simply seemed rude to clean the table before I was finished eating.

Though it was among the cheapest in the Marriott chain in Phoenix for the date of my stay, it might have been better to choose another site. Next time I will pass this one by. I shared these comments with the property by way of a comment card.

Room Tip: Request upper floor room away from elevator
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank DonM532
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Room was a studio with a large bed, sitting area, and kitchenette - very clean and well maintained. The bed was comfortable; room was efficient. Ample space to spread out and ample space to work. Internet access worked fine. This was just an overnight stay, so I really didn't need the kitchenette, but had I needed to stay for any length of time, the kitchenette would have been welcome. Good value for the rate I paid.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo