“Awesome visit”

Ranked #67 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Houston, Texas
“Awesome visit”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My husband and I was attending my daughter's graduation from Law School and we stayed the the TownePlace Suites in Phoenix. There was problem with the front door and the staff were very help and came out immediately to have it fixed. We had the dogs with us and they (staff) were so kind and courteous. We will definitely stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Korean first
Phoenix
Reviewed 2 September 2013

To whom it may concern,

My stay in this hotel was an excellent experience overall. I cannot find the words to express the gratitude to every single person who worked there from managers to house cleaning staff, especially Thanks to all the front desk staff. I have stayed in my hotels before but I have never ENJOYED my stay as I enjoyed my stay here. I stayed for 31 days and next time, I will definitely choose this hotel again. It was very comfortable, peaceful, quite, and every one was so welcoming and friendly. Many Thanks

Jenane

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Customer service is great. Every time we travel to Phoenix we stay here. Pricing is great. The rooms can definitely use a upgrade sometime very soon but my stay has never been unpleasant. It is right off the freeway so its easy to get around town.

• Stayed June 2013
TMIHospitality, Manager at TownePlace Suites Phoenix North, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
Dear Novaca2long,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review and for being a loyal guest of the TownePlace Suites Phoenix. We appreciate your kind words about the customer service you received. You will be happy to hear that we will be beginning the planning phases of our next remodel soon. We look forward to your next visit.

San Diego
Reviewed 2 August 2013

After a long journey, there was a great welcome from the front desk and were quickly directed to our full service room. A full refrigerator and kitchen equipment was welcome with temperatures over 100 degrees outside. Comfortable and clean and a very good price. Would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

Room Tip: Located behind the Springhill Suites away from the freeway and therefore no noise.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at TownePlace Suites Phoenix North, responded to this review, 8 August 2013
Hello Jancowan,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad that you had an excellent stay at the TownePlace Suites Phoenix and that our front desk staff was so helpful. We have had a lot of positive feedback about our fully equipped kitchens and are glad you enjoyed it as well, especially while being able to stay cool from the temperatures outside. We can’t wait to see you again.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Being a Gold Elite Marriott Rewards member, I must admit that I have grown accustomed to (become spoiled) with the upgrades and perks that all of the Marriott brands comp during my stays. I was surprised that I received no such comps, upgrades, or recognition for my Elite Level status upon check in.

However, the staff was very friendly when I arrived, and I just wanted to get settled in. A few hours later I went to pick up some snacks from the lobby shop, and a bottle of Gatorade, a package of peanits and a microwavable bag of popcorn was given to me at no cost. This was much appreciated.

The pool is of average size for a back yard in ground pool. There were several lovely ladies enjoying the sun and pool. There were a couple of families as well. It appeared to me that this property is good for all travelers, business, families, and individuals. There are several restaurants across the 17 freeway. The hotel serves a free breakfast.

Room Tip: I suggest staying in the main building. That is where the breakfast dining room is located, as well...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Hello ConstanTraveler77,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the TownePlace Suites Phoenix. We appreciate your kind words about our front desk staff. Please accept my apology for not being recognized for your Gold Elite status. We have educated our front desk staff to have a renewed focus on welcoming our Marriott rewards members. We look forward to your next visit and thank you for being a loyal member.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Long overdue for this review, but I had a great stay at this hotel on business. Centrally located, you're not far from the airport, but also reasonable distance from other areas such as Scottsdale or Glendale (right off I-17, no less) Hotel is spotless, staff is great (Christian gave me a rundown of different secret menu items to order at In-n-Out Burger), and they have a full breakfast bar set up which I haven't seen in any other TownePlace Suites. I would say if you bringing the family here for a week, or on business, you can't go wrong with this place...they've got all bases covered.

Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Hello TGrec,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad that you had an excellent stay and that Christian was successful in making it a memorable one. I too am a fan of In-N-Out Burger and sometimes order the 3x3 with extra pickles. We have had a lot of positive feedback about our full hot breakfast we serve and are glad you enjoyed it as well. We can't wait to see you again the next time you are in Phoenix.

Flagstaff
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Despite the lack of a hot tub at the pool (at least not visible from the sidewalk), the three of us (48, 53 & 78) thought this was an incredible find...top of the line bedding, beyond the call of duty service (especially by Audrey wo never lost her genuine smile or patience despite some keycard confusion) & when the AC quit working in the wee hours, they offered us a substantial discount without our even having to ask. Full hot breakfast & cool view of the canal (based on ancient Hohokam irrigation system, i hear) & a.couple brave runners, nice trees all around & super easy access to I17 & several decent family eateries like outback steakhouse & sweet tomatoes restaurant. Very affordable in summer especially. High end upholstery, granite counters, even a dishwasher in the well-appointed kitchenette w/ dishwasher but never did find an ice machine, oddly enough

• Stayed May 2013
Hello Marilya,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We always love to hear about our great staff members that always put our guests first. We have had a lot of positive feedback about our new bedding, full hot breakfast, fully equipped kitchens and are glad you enjoyed it as well. Next time you come down to Phoenix we look forward to having you here.