“The best in Phoenix By FAR”

TownePlace Suites Phoenix North
Ranked #66 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Traveling for business we stay in many hotels during the year. In all the time we have been working on the road NONE have measured up to this hotel.
This trip lasted from June 2013 to October 2013.
The staff are excellent.. They attend to your every need and in some cases they anticipate your needs before you ask.
Rooms are squeaky clean and quiet.. Property is maintained extremely well.
Breakfast is quite good and the lady who serves is awesome.
Thanks to everyone for making a couple of country folks feel welcome in the big city..
If I could I would give you all 100 stars..

Room Tip: Any room you pick would be great.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I typically use Spring Hill Suites or Residence Inn from Marriott. But tried TownePlace suites last month. Its slightly different but was good. Customer Service at this particular location was great along with nice breakfast in the morning. I recommend using this if you are on a shorter business trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The service was excellent, the place was spacious and very clean. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the west valley. They had availability and upgraded us to a suite, which was incredible, to say the least.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My husband and I was attending my daughter's graduation from Law School and we stayed the the TownePlace Suites in Phoenix. There was problem with the front door and the staff were very help and came out immediately to have it fixed. We had the dogs with us and they (staff) were so kind and courteous. We will definitely stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2013

To whom it may concern,

My stay in this hotel was an excellent experience overall. I cannot find the words to express the gratitude to every single person who worked there from managers to house cleaning staff, especially Thanks to all the front desk staff. I have stayed in my hotels before but I have never ENJOYED my stay as I enjoyed my stay here. I stayed for 31 days and next time, I will definitely choose this hotel again. It was very comfortable, peaceful, quite, and every one was so welcoming and friendly. Many Thanks

Jenane

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Customer service is great. Every time we travel to Phoenix we stay here. Pricing is great. The rooms can definitely use a upgrade sometime very soon but my stay has never been unpleasant. It is right off the freeway so its easy to get around town.

• Stayed: June 2013
TMIHospitality, Manager at TownePlace Suites Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Dear Novaca2long,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review and for being a loyal guest of the TownePlace Suites Phoenix. We appreciate your kind words about the customer service you received. You will be happy to hear that we will be beginning the planning phases of our next remodel soon. We look forward to your next visit.

Dominick Cano

Reviewed 2 August 2013

After a long journey, there was a great welcome from the front desk and were quickly directed to our full service room. A full refrigerator and kitchen equipment was welcome with temperatures over 100 degrees outside. Comfortable and clean and a very good price. Would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

Room Tip: Located behind the Springhill Suites away from the freeway and therefore no noise.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at TownePlace Suites Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Hello Jancowan,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad that you had an excellent stay at the TownePlace Suites Phoenix and that our front desk staff was so helpful. We have had a lot of positive feedback about our fully equipped kitchens and are glad you enjoyed it as well, especially while being able to stay cool from the temperatures outside. We can’t wait to see you again.

Dominick Cano