Clean comfortable room. Air conditioner good. No fridge or coffee maker, or place to hang clothes. . It is not in the best area of town. Shuttle to and from the airport is good. Shuttle to the airport is available on the hour. Breakfast consists of packaged danish, muffins, bagel. Oatmeal is available and orange or apple juice, and coffee. No hot items. If you are staying to be close to the airport then it is ok, otherwise pay a bit more and stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *Call about our Park and Fly Packages* *Call about our Airline Employee rate specials* The Econo Lodge Phoenix Airport is just 1.2 Miles from the Sky Harbor International Airport and offers a free 24 hour shuttle to and from the hotel. Econo Lodge also offers Park and Fly rates (extended car parking) for guest looking to park there car while on vacation/business, please call the hotel directly for Park and fly rates. The Econo Lodge offers a free continental breakfast from 4am to 9am, all rooms feature free wireless high speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Econo Lodge
- Econo Lodge Airport Phoenix, Arizona