I don't normally use real budget hotels, as I've had some bad experiences. But I was pleasantly surprised by this one. I was traveling home from a trip and had an overnight layover at Phoenix, and just needed a shower and to get my head down for a few hours. The hotel was very basic, but clean. Receptionist was helpful. Continental Breakfast, again was very basic but good. (coffee, Muffins, bagels, pastries) The hotel even has complimentary airport shuttle. So all in all, I think it was pretty good value for money. In life you usually get what you pay for. So don't expect the Ritz, but do expect to be surprised by a budget hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *Call about our Park and Fly Packages* *Call about our Airline Employee rate specials* The Econo Lodge Phoenix Airport is just 1.2 Miles from the Sky Harbor International Airport and offers a free 24 hour shuttle to and from the hotel. Econo Lodge also offers Park and Fly rates (extended car parking) for guest looking to park there car while on vacation/business, please call the hotel directly for Park and fly rates. The Econo Lodge offers a free continental breakfast from 4am to 9am, all rooms feature free wireless high speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Econo Lodge
- Econo Lodge Airport Phoenix, Arizona