We were very impressed with the quality of this hotel. Upon being picked up from the airport (in the complimentary airport shuttle), we were offered bottles of water (it was a hot day). We also took advantage of the airport shuttle for our return trip, and we were once again pleased.
All of the staff that we encountered were friendly and helpful. The hotel was always clean, as was our room. The complimentary breakfast was great; it included cereals, oatmeal, fruits, a waffle maker, juice, milk, hard-boiled eggs, bagels, toast, breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, muffins, coffee, and tea, and we could eat as much as we wanted to! The coffee and tea are also available 24 hours a day. The business center features 2 computers, a printer (maybe 2), and an ATM.
The outdoor pool and whirlpool are very nice, clean, and well-kept. The "exercise room" could use some serious updating, but it's better than nothing. It features an old weight machine, stair-climber, and a broken treadmill. Additionally, there was a broken scale, towels, water, and a TV.
The location of the hotel is convenient, however, it is not really near any nightlife or excitement. The light rail runs right by the hotel, and we were concerned that it would be loud, however, it was not. Our room was very quiet and the a/c unit worked perfectly. If your purpose for staying in this hotel is nightlife and fun, it is not recommended. However, if you are looking for a nice hotel in a central location, this is the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown hotel located in the heart of Phoenix alongside the Light Rail Line. Our Phoenix Midtown hotel is conveniently located to the Convention Center, Talking Stick Resort Arena, Chase Field Ballpark, ASU Downtown and Grand Canyon University. We are also near Phoenix downtown offices, museums including Heard Museum, a variety of restaurants, and hospitals including St. Joseph's, Phoenix Children's, Dignity Health Care and Banner Health. While traveling to the Midtown Phoenix area, enjoy an abundance of amenities that we offer. Enjoy our complimentary continental breakfast, fitness center, outdoor pool, and complimentary high speed and wireless internet access throughout this hotel in Midtown Phoenix. We also offer complimentary local area shuttle (6A to 10P) along with to the airport for a $10 fee each way. Not only do we offer the amenities you deserve at our Midtown Phoenix hotel, you'll also receive outstanding service along with modern comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Fairfield Inn And Suites - Phoenix
- Fairfield Inn Phoenix
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown Arizona