We stayed at this Fairfield because the rate was reasonable (less than $100 including all taxes), it included breakfast, and it was close to the hospital my husband was in. The room was clean, the thermostat worked perfectly, and the beds were comfortable. The towels were softer than most of those I've encountered in hotels for twice the price, which was very surprising. The showerhead was great. There were snacks available in their mini convenience store in the lobby, which with two teenage boys, was very convenient!
I informed the hotel of my two complaints via their survey, which was sent to me a few days after my stay. The choice of breakfast foods was great, however the baked goods were so stale, they were inedible. The bagels were rock-hard. I also observed an employee re-stocking the breakfast sandwiches and milk by just piling the new product in front of the old - she should have pulled forward the older product and put the new in back.
My other complaint was the bathroom door - it was spring-loaded so that it closed automatically, and it opened OUT into the room. We had to prop it open after we showered just to be able to get the steam out and breathe. I've never encountered a configuration like it before.
We will be staying there again for the next few weekends, and I hope the breakfast issue is resolved. I'll speak to the desk personnel next time to find out if they actually received my survey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown hotel located in the heart of Phoenix alongside the Light Rail Line. Our Phoenix Midtown hotel is conveniently located to the Convention Center, Talking Stick Resort Arena, Chase Field Ballpark, ASU Downtown and Grand Canyon University. We are also near Phoenix downtown offices, museums including Heard Museum, a variety of restaurants, and hospitals including St. Joseph's, Phoenix Children's, Dignity Health Care and Banner Health. While traveling to the Midtown Phoenix area, enjoy an abundance of amenities that we offer. Enjoy our complimentary continental breakfast, fitness center, outdoor pool, and complimentary high speed and wireless internet access throughout this hotel in Midtown Phoenix. We also offer complimentary local area shuttle (6A to 10P) along with to the airport for a $10 fee each way. Not only do we offer the amenities you deserve at our Midtown Phoenix hotel, you'll also receive outstanding service along with modern comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites - Phoenix
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Fairfield Inn Phoenix
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown Arizona