stayed for 1 night 11th July 2 adults and 1 15yr old on a road trip. We were not expecting much but were really surprised. The room was huge and had a lounge area and a large desk opposite the kitchen area (sink, microwave, coffee maker and fridge). check in was easy and the front desk were exceptionally friendly.
The pool was small but nice and so was the gym. We had a very quiet room and slept well beds were very comfy. Breakfast was nice nothing fancy but lovely scrambled eggs, bagels, bread, yoghurts and fruit so all we needed no complaints. I would definitely recommend this place would have liked to have stayed a few nights. Its a good location near the highway and lots of local restaurants to drive to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in North Phoenix, AZ is located off of I-17 near the Metrocenter Mall and the Black Canyon Conference Center. Many North Phoenix restaurants are within walking distance of the all-suites Marriott hotel. The hotel is minutes from the University of Phoenix Stadium and Gila River Arena. Also a short and convenient drive is downtown Phoenix along with Chase Field and US Airways Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Phoenix North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Phoenix Metrocenter Mall/i-17 Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Phoenix North Arizona