I had recently stayed in this place for 3 nights and the first and the foremost thing I found it unique in this place is the courteousness of the staff at the Breakfast section. Usually at all Spring Hill Suites, I always found the breakfast staff to be luke warm, but it was a different experience here. The spread was also OK.
Yes, the access to the property is a little tricky, but I guess there is only so much a property can do about it. The only suggestion as someone mentioned earlier is to have more sign boards.
The rooms were good and the bed was also good and comfortable. Overall, I liked the stay in this place and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to stay in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in North Phoenix, AZ is located off of I-17 near the Metrocenter Mall and the Black Canyon Conference Center. Many North Phoenix restaurants are within walking distance of the all-suites Marriott hotel. The hotel is minutes from the University of Phoenix Stadium and Gila River Arena. Also a short and convenient drive is downtown Phoenix along with Chase Field and US Airways Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Phoenix North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Phoenix Metrocenter Mall/i-17 Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Phoenix North Arizona