I stayed two nights at this hotel. I found it easy to find following GPS navigation, and the hotel is visible after you exit 17 North (exit number 207), cross Dunlap and stay right on N Black Canyon. Check-in was quick and easy and I found the rooms to be quiet and comfortable. Each suite has standard furniture that helps one to feel at home. Wifi worked well and the lights were exceptionally bright. The property does have a gym equipped with 3 cardiovascular machines, but I opted to run a route up north to Peoria, east to 19th, south to Dunlap, then back to 27th/N Black Canyon. I never felt unsafe. There are a number of restaurants within walking distance (for those who still do that activity) and an amusement park on the opposite side of 17. The free breakfast is adequate and there is ample free parking. I would highly recommend this hotel as it is a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in North Phoenix, AZ is located off of I-17 near the Metrocenter Mall and the Black Canyon Conference Center. Many North Phoenix restaurants are within walking distance of the all-suites Marriott hotel. The hotel is minutes from the University of Phoenix Stadium and Gila River Arena. Also a short and convenient drive is downtown Phoenix along with Chase Field and US Airways Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Phoenix North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Phoenix Metrocenter Mall/i-17 Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Phoenix North Arizona