We stayed at this hotel for a total of 2 nights. We came to town from California for my son's basketball tournament. The staff were super friendly and approachable. The room was clean and well maintained and parking was easy. The free breakfast was tasty and had lots of options. The best part is the location, we were close to countless food places, a mall and an amusement park called Castles & Coasters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in North Phoenix, AZ is located off of I-17 near the Metrocenter Mall and the Black Canyon Conference Center. Many North Phoenix restaurants are within walking distance of the all-suites Marriott hotel. The hotel is minutes from the University of Phoenix Stadium and Gila River Arena. Also a short and convenient drive is downtown Phoenix along with Chase Field and US Airways Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Phoenix North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Phoenix Metrocenter Mall/i-17 Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Phoenix North Arizona