Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix
US$126
US$111
US$95
Good 3.5/5
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$302
US$258
Agoda.com
US$148
  • Pool
Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$421
US$382
  • Restaurant
1,157 results
All reviewsblue houndthe breakfast clubwine hourchase fieldrooftop poolyoga matcity scapecorner suiteflatbreadcomplimentary winetalking sticksoaking tubheart of downtownbaseball stadiummini barwithin walking distancegreat downtown location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I stayed at the Palomar a few weeks ago and was very happy with the experience! The hotel staff went out of their way to make up for loud neighbors one evening. Along with the free pass to Gold's gym next door, the pool scene is absolutely incredible! Perfect location to the nearby ballparks, restaurants, and entertainment. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nate B
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We were in town for the James Taylor concert and could not have picked a better location! This cool hotel is directly across the street from US Airways Center. The staff was super friendly and sweet. We mentioned at check-in that it was my birthday and surprisingly the nice man at check-in had a bday the following day, so he kindly gave my husband 2 free drink tickets for the Blue Hound! An hour or two later, we had a knock at the door and it was a bottle of sparkling wine and the cutest birthday card complete with James Taylor lyrics and a hand drawn picture! What a neat surprise and so classy! Thank you to Tim (birthday sharer) and Nicole and staff! You made my birthday extra special and the awesome concert helped too!!! Thank you !!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I love doing staycations in Phoenix during the hot summer months because the rates are so great. So the 1st stop on my summer tour of phoenix hotels and I was not disappointed. The front desk was awesome! Super friendly and attentive. I brought my dog with me and when i arrived in my room there was a doggie bed and bowls waiting for Kermit.
For humans the room is large and bright. You can tell that the decor was thoughtfully placed and kept the modern feeling of the building. The pool is a rooftop pool overlooking downtown which is a great bonus for people watching. There is plenty to do around the hotel with restaurants and shops located right next to the property.
If you join the loyalty program, you get $10 to raid the minibar and free internet service. Parking is pricey at $30/night but they were offering a parking package through AAA when I stayed that offered free parking. I wish there was a Kimpton in every city I travel to because I just can't get enough of their service, style and rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Grnbug2000
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I stayed at Palomar with my sister and friends during Phoenix Comicon and they wont stop thanking me for booking here. In the lobby everyone was greeted by the staff who were incredibly friendly and excited to help us, then we got to our suite and the girls lost it! The room is beautiful, well designed and decorated, and it felt more like an apartment; so spacious!

The place is surrounded by several restaurants and is walking distance to the Convention Center but was out of the way of most of pedestrian traffic so it felt very laid back. If I had my way I'd stay here every time I visit Phoenix, and I HIGHLY recommend it.

Only thing to add is call ahead to figure out parking if you don't go through the hotel's reservations page and get the parking package. They share a garage with the entire City Center so it may cost you if you don't plan ahead.

Room Tip: Call ahead to figure out parking if you don't go through the hotel's reservations page and get the parking package. They share a garage with the entire City Center so it may cost you if you don't plan ahead.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank SNJewell
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at the Hotel Palomar in Phoenix. What a wonderful staff! From the reception desk to the valet and bell station, the entire team was friendly and incredibly helpful! We came to town for baseball and the location was perfect for Chase Field, the US Airways Center, the convention center, restaurants and shopping. Great value and I would recommend it for anyone heading to Phoenix! A beautiful boutique hotel with a friendly team!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple