“Cant wait for my stay”

The Clarendon Hotel and Spa
Ranked #18 of 173 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Have not stayed overnight, YET, But booked a room for 4th of July. Eaten at Gallo Blanco many times and seen how much fun the guests seem to have. My entire family and I went for an early dinner on the 4th last year and it looked like everyone staying there was having so much fun. . I promised my girl that this year we would stay there and enjoy the fireworks with our son. It is also first friday that night. As a weekend getaway I KNOW THIS WILL BE OUTSTANDING.Can NOT WAIT for the deck on July 4th. Have always heard great things about the remdeled rooms and decor. No I will fond out for myself !

Room Tip: Have not stayed yet, but many friends have. All suggest pool view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jason G
Write a ReviewReviews (1,378)

Reviewed 9 April 2014

This is a great place enjoy the day at a pool cabana. Have a few drinks, then enjoy a nice dinner before crashing in your room for the night. Fun to take a couple days to revive yourself from work and the heat.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 9 April 2014

My stays at the Clariton has always been positive. When registering online it's quick and easy. Or if you call in the operators are alwsys nice ablnd helpful. The rooms were clean, and it was like being home. Who have everything you need

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank SusieOrta
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I checked into the Clarendon with my bridal party the day before my March 2nd wedding. I was immediately in awe of the uniqueness of this adorable and classy hotel!! As we walked to our suite I was in awe of the amazing pool area! The room was cute as a button and super modern! All 3 members of my bridal party slept comfortably that night!! So comfortable! The next day we got ready for my wedding and I came back to the room that night with my husband in tow. We had fun opening up all of our wedding gifts in the amazing living room area. The next morning we got breakfast and ate it on the roof overlooking our beloved downtown Phoenix! Thank you Clarendon Hotel for being a huge part of my happily ever after!!!!! My husband and I plan to stay over the summer and enjoy the lovely pool!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Jennyhemphi
Reviewed 9 April 2014

My family has NEVER had the pleasure of staying here but do visit plenty. The layout of the pool and decor is beautiful... not to mention the Gallo Blanco serves some 5★ Bloody Mary's among other drinks. Hopefully my children and I can get the total experience! This hotel is an affordable must visit especially during the Phoenix triple digit heat. You can enjoy watching your kids play in the pool while having a cocktail to relax not to mention the food. If you are a local you can stay with out having to drive out of town! PERFECT for families or just to get away!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank vonnie1279
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The Clarendon is a beautiful hotel. The restaurant and bar are a family favorite even when not staying as we live close by. The pool area and roof top cabana are Fresh and Sexy and unlike anything else in Downtown area. After the Facelift they just did the Hotel is in even better shape than it already was. Very nice and Highly recommended to any of my friends and family who come to Phoenix to visit.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Bar2nD
Reviewed 9 April 2014

My daughter and I have stayed here on more than one occasion. We love it!!!! The staff is wonderful, the rooms are fun anbeautiful, & the pool cannot be beat! We highly recommend! We will be back as soon as we can.

• Stayed: April 2014