“nasty”

EZ 8 Motel Airporter
Ranked #119 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We had heard about this place from other drivers, there was so many hookers running around it was unreal! We couldn't even walk back to our truck without being propositioned continously. Sad but true the motel management had the nerve to ask if our pitbull was friendly after walking past a dozen hookers and drunks sitting out front. Now I will say this, if you are on a budget and not afraid for your life or alone, I highly recommend do not stay here alone, the rooms were clean and cheap. This place needs the police to raid it a few times maybe that will help, other then that keep going!!!

Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Christine b

Reviewed 10 July 2013

The rate was good and the room was decent for the price, but I must say we were a bit uncomfortable because of all the shady people that started to hang around the area!! Around 6 PM we saw quite a few people who appeared to be homeless hovering around the hotel as if it were their favorite hangout!! One even came up to us and peeked in our car and asked for money!! I had trouble going to sleep thinking our car might be vandalized. Won't stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RHB192
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Ive stayed here a couple times & frankly was NOT impressed at all with the hotel or restaurant the staff was rude and more interested in texting people then waiting on me or my friends.but on my last stay I went to the bar & was immediately greeted by a beautiful young lady,it was extremely busy & ashley really was running around but her service was great,she made amazing drinks,& she made me & my friends have a change of heart about this place!I will definetley come back because of her!thanks Ashley!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank jimmie12d
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this motel 3 nights with my grandson. The rooms were clean and office staff were nice. The restaurant had incredible food for the most part. When we finally figured out which shift the incredible cook was working, we had no complaints. I'm not sure if it was a language issue or the cook on that shift was just not as good as the other one. They were nice and made me another meal to replace the first one. We had an issue with people knocking on the door late at night and security handled it pronto. Kudos for the security staff

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Summertime1950
Reviewed 30 March 2013

The noise level did not allow you to sleep. Drug dealers, prostitution, fighting, screaming, police raids. The rooms were outdated but clean however an unsafe place to stay and security and management seemed to the fact. Would not recommend it unless you armed.

Room Tip: Choose a different motel
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank ARTaffy
Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

No refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot or hair dryer. 1990's tv and furnishings. Slept like a rock. No complaints. If you want all the fluff, go somewhere else. If you just want a room to crash, this is your place. We would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 18 February 2013

The room was clean enough, if a bit tired looking, but it was extremely basic for a motel room. All it contained was a double bed, a TV with a dozen fuzzy channels and a bathroom with occasional hot water. There was no fridge, microwave, coffee-maker or hairdryer in the room and the motel didn't do a breakfast or even offer coffee on a morning.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends