“Good Food, Great Atmosphere, Awesome Views!”
Review of Rustler's Rooste

Rustler's Rooste
Ranked #44 of 3,156 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Mountain
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I was in Phoenix on business last week, and my coworkers & I randomly chose Rustler's Rooste for dinner on our first night in town. We arrived at sunset, which was awesome viewed from the large parking lot. We were greeted by a longhorn as we walked into the place. That was a first! The restaurant is very large and was busy for a Monday night. There was a live band playing. We really enjoyed the atmosphere and the beautiful view from our table. The food was good, not anything spectacular, but good. The atmosphere and views made up for that though. I would definitely go again if I am ever in the area!

1  Thank SouthernArt

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Don't go for the food. It's just a fun night out. Every year I am in Phoenix and we hit this spot and it's a blast. The service and food are good but this is not fine dining. Anyway I will be back again next year hopefully.

Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Interesting atmosphere. Food was average, at best. Ordered the highly recommended rib eye steak. Wasn't that good.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Rustler's Rooste was recommended by a colleague on a recent business trip and I owe him a "Thank You". The place is terrific. Very rustic, comfortable atmosphere with amazing views of the city. The food was great- I can personally vouch for the prime rib! On top of all that, the prices were very reasonable!
I'll be back in Phoenix every few months and plan to stop here on each visit!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

The atmosphere was great, greeted by a Texas Long Horn close to entrance, very rustic, it has an adult slide that takes you down to the dinning area, live Western Cowboy Band, great views of the city lights, the food was excellent and plenty of it.

1  Thank lapipeline