“Great view!”

Price range: US$20 - US$30
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Groups
Neighbourhood: South Mountain
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We enjoyed our anniversary evening here. The decor and ambiance are excellent. Very good country band. The staff were very busy but did their best to keep up.
The food was only average I would say, but the experience made up for it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,539)

Reviewed 17 April 2014

One of the best meals I have ever had! The food was amazing, the bread basket was the highlight of my trip, and the atmosphere is very fun! If I lived within two hours of this place, I'd eat here all of the time, it was that good. I ordered a filet and the rattlesnake and both were very good! I had never had rattlesnake before, and I was surprised to discover it was really good! The server was very nice and the view was gorgeous!

1  Thank k_ditz
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We ate here the first night we were in Phoenix. The view of the city is spectacular and we enjoyed watching the planes landing in the distance. The food was good but not excellent although we both enjoyed our meal. We like to try different foods and, although it was pricey, it was fun to have rattlesnake for our appetizer. The live music added to the atmosphere.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I visited the restaurant with my family and really enjoyed the atmosphere, view and seeing the big Texas Longhorn. The kids enjoyed sliding down the slide to our table and the wait staff was friendly. We ordered and it took quite a while for the food to come. The potato skins were very thick, not quite done and not real warm. My steak was tough and not medium well as ordered, but very well done and dry. None of us finished our food and with the price we paid would not go back again. It is in a beautiful setting and a unique place to visit and the staff were all very friendly but it is expensive!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

The view of the city is terrific. The long horn steer at the entrance and the option to slide into your dining area is also novel. Food is pretty good and the place is very busy with tour buses in the lot when we got there. I visited here 20 years ago and it was worth the visit again.