“elegant, professional, and peaceful”

Wright's at the Biltmore
Reserve with OpenTable
Wright's at the Biltmore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 3,258 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$28 - US$52
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Camelback East
Description: From the indigenous ingredients of Native Americans to the unique and bold flavors brought forth by early settlers, Wright’s at the Biltmore creates a culinary experience that tells the story of the Arizona Desert, drawing upon the region’s rich heritage and culture. Served in a classic setting that is a modern nod to the historic Frank Lloyd Wright style, the Wright’s menu features foods of the land, presented in an artistic and contemporary fashion that marries both the old and the new. In addition to the acclaimed a la carte menu, Wright’s at the Biltmore offers diners a tasting menu each evening that showcases our latest creations.
Reviewed 15 June 2010

I was taken to Wright's by friends recently for a special occasion. It was a satisfying dinner in all respects--excellent food, gracious service by a mature waiter, fascinating architecture (inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright) all around us and an herb garden just outside the window. And it was quiet. After dinner we strolled through the elegant lobby and out into the hotel gardens, where we enjoyed sublime sunset views of the mountains.

Reviewed 11 June 2010

We ate at Wright's after a long day travelling and what a treat!! It was a little expensive but the overall experience was excellent. I had blue cheese tart followed by Buffalo Steak, whereas ny wife had an appetiser of scallops and entree of Lamb's Loin. All four dishes were excellent. Service was first class.

Reviewed 19 April 2010

It was so good, I almost cried....
Or it must have been a dry Martini: The best Martini I ever had for sure. Very classy, traditional formal feeling, but not cold: second time we walked in we were recognized by the manager right away.
Outstanding menu, quality food and presentation. I was impressed with the pricing: I usually pay three times more for dinner like that.
I had duck and my boyfriend had steak Diane, very good.
A must for the next time.

Reviewed 15 April 2010

The food was divine, the service very pleasant, the wine delicious all set in a gorgeous room.
This is one of the best restaurants in the US. Not said lightly by this hard to please foodie.

Reviewed 15 December 2009

At a recent visit I had commented that the steak was not quite the quality cut I was hoping for and the Chef Jason Allen came out and we discussed many things and how I was in search for a good ribeye. He then offered to make a special meal the following night, going to a sister restaurant to hand pick an excellent ribeye which he paired with outstanding dishes. It was all very special, personable and fabulous. James Crnkovich offered outstanding service to take the dining experience over the top. I would not have returned after the first night (it was good btw, but I would have ventured out), but due to the outstanding efforts of these fine gentlemen I am pleased that I returned and will again. The chef was very personable and fun too!