I am bordering on giving this place 2 stars, but the food was juuuust good enough to earn the average 3 stars.
1. If you are staying at the Hilton Tapatio Cliffs then this is on property and obviously easy to get to.
2. The menu had some unique items, and as a amateur foodie, I like to try odd food.
1. The restaurant interior was nice, but it did not have that southwest feeling, which I was really looking for after being on a trail near the hotel before dinner. But that is just personal preference, so only neutral.
2. The service was OK. Not bad, but not great.
1. The price to food tastiness ratio was not balanced. The food was decent, so yeah, not anything I'm going to tell anyone about. The price, however, was too high. If you read my other reviews I am willing to pay for a good meal, or get fast food at a cheap price, as long as the service is good too. I don't think I go my money's worth here.
The only way I would recommend this is if you are staying at the Hilton and don't have a car. If you do have a car, go on Trip Adviser and find a better place to drive to.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.