“Great Vibe”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Camelback East
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Postino is a great spot to enjoy and savor. The service is warm and prompt . . . the food and wine are lovely and the food is fresh, tasty and beautifully presented.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We L-O-V-E to go here on a Monday or Tuesday night. Starting at 8pm, they have their bruschetta tray (4 pieces) and bottle of wine for $20 special. If you look up the word, "Umami", you should see "Postino's Bruschetta". It is so decadent tasting. We usually get the $20 special and then finish it off with the Salted Caramel sundae, which is also so decadent tasting. We keep hearing that Federal Pizza, which is by the same company is good and is only two buildings away, but we can't bring ourselves to try it because we enjoy Postino's so much. There is always about a one hour wait, but don't freak out when you see people standing outside. That hour is spent sitting, drinking the wine and talking. It is a great night out. Not just an eat and go event.

Service: Always great. The staff is friendly from the Valet to the server to the person that fills your water glass.

Food: I can't say enough good things about their Bruschetta and Salted Caramel sundae. Those are so good, that we have never tried anything else.

Value: The Monday and Tuesday after 8PM $20 Wine and tray of bruschetta is a must. My wife and I are modest eaters and a single tray, half bottle of win (they will re-cork or re-screw top your bottle to take home), and a single sundae are more than enough to fill us up.

Atmosphere: This place is very "hip". Mostly a "younger" crowd (20's and 30's), but being in my 40's we fit in just fine along with a small number of people older than us.

Romance: This place is pretty nice "hip" looking place. Pretty noisy, but fits the atmosphere and actually makes it so you can talk to your date and not be overheard.

Special Occasions: Similar to the Romance and Atmosphere descriptions, I like this place and would go her any time with my wife on a date. I have not been here with a big group.

1  Thank G H
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Postino combines the perfect atmosphere, food and wine selection. They are one of the few restaurants to offer wine on tap, and it is excellent. There is nowhere better to dine with a friend to have an unhurried visit while enjoying a glass of wine and sharing a plate of bruschetta. The prices are competitive, and the staff is friendly. A cozy, chic, and unique place!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Postinos is a local favorite....I go to any of the locations, depending on where I am in the valley. I love the downtown for it's outside environment, free valet and it's just up from one of my favorite downtown yoga studios, Urban Yoga. They always have tables for us, the food is fresh and nourishing and it's all about the WINE!! Even in the summer hours, the misters feel refreshing and comfortable. I've Never had a negative experience at this wonderful wine bar!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

A great place if you are a wine drinker. Unlike so many wine bars this place is actually busy, has great music, off the beaten path wine selections, and does not have the snobby attitude. Attractive crowd, wonderful vibe, pricing is great, and a limited, but great menu. It is fun and a great place to hang out either inside or outside. Prob better get their early or late because it is busy. Valet is the best option for parking.