“Nice”

Ranked #2 of 3,078 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Pomo Pizzeria Napoletana creates the truly authentic pizza experience utilizing the same simple methods that were practiced for hundreds of years in Napoli, Italy where pizza was born and perfected. Pomo's Pizza is produced according to the Neapolitan tradition where each pizza is a unique piece of art. We combine the slow levitation method to produce our homemade dough, all natural ingredients, and the Blast-Cooking process for 60–90 seconds at 905°C on our wood burning oven imported from Italy to lock in flavors, natural aroma and moisture. This gives the pizza a soft and digestible crust, which is the signature style of a true Napoletana Pizza. Our pizza is made from slow-rising sourdough with a minimum of 24 hours in the rising process. We are proud to be the First - "AVPN" Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana certified Restaurant in Arizona. We take Neapolitan pizza seriously and you will be able to tell with every taste.
Brussels, Belgium
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Nice pizza outside Europe. The manager takes care of his clients. The homemade limoncello is a nice way to finish a meal.

• Visited July 2014

Greensboro
“Great atmosphere, food and service!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We've visited Pomo for lunch on a family trip and it was a great experience. First of all, it is a beautiful small restaurant with great design. It seems to be very popular since it was quite full. The pizzas are excellent as well the soups and bruschetta. The dessert menu looks very good although we were too full to try it. Overall this is a great restaurant and very recommended. Enjoy!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I never had real Italian pizza, but I have to say this was WONDERFUL! I was visiting from New York with my mom and sister and I believe that I would visit here again. :) Wish it was in New York.

Doha, Qatar
“Great pizza and quick service”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

My son and I recently visited Pomo during a weekend trip to Phoenix. Quick service and wonderful food. Definitely recommended!!

Visited July 2014
Phoenix
“A Must Taste!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were downtown at a conference and decided to try out Pomo. This place is awesome!!! The service was fantastic. Very friendly and fast as well.

We had a quatrino pizza which was one of the best Pizzas I have ever had. The owner/manager came by at the end of the meal with a complimentary drink of Lemonciello Cream and powdered sugar pastries. Both were terrific.

If you are downtown, I would highly recommend this place.

Visited July 2014