“A new favorite”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Deer Valley
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stopped in because it was near a place we were visiting. We are not familiar with Indian cuisine but open to trying some place new. It was fantastic. The food was great. My daughter could not quit eating and to have a teen declare "this was the best she had" was amazing. She even put her phone down to eat. Go figure. We each ordered different degrees of spice. Being cautious, I ordered mild and was not disappointed, it was very flavorful. I ordered a mushroom dish and even my husband that does not like mushrooms tried it and kept trying it. He ordered a chicken with medium spices and my daughter ordered shrimp with medium.
Our server was slow but it was a relaxing slow. I was concerned at first but she made us relax with her soft voice and easy pace. What is better than good food, relaxing time and a daughter that put down the phone and kept humming YUM? We will be back.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

You know it's good when you drive 27 miles one way to lunch! My husband and I have eaten there for several years and it never disappoints. We always do the lunch buffet, as we like to have a wide variety of foods available to us. It is a small, unassuming place in a half-alive strip mall, in the corner. The food is always fresh and hot and the flavors are amazing. There are always plenty of vegetarian options if that is your thing, and always a chicken curry, plus most times a lamb dish or two. The spice is moderate to hot, sometimes more than others. Today we had a fabulous dal (always on the menu), paneer masala, mushroom masala, saag (spinach), a mixed vegetable curry, lamb kebobs and lamb curry, and the usual chicken curry. It was all fabulous! They have a great salad bar to accompany, wonderful spicy accompaniments, and yummy dessert. Can you tell we love it? It is about $9 for the buffet.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

We ordered Briyani and Veg pulav , It is very oilly and was tasting bad. The
Briyani was full of chicken and no rise in it.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

have been a regular -go once a week.
Lunch buffet is excellent and reasonably priced. Tandoori chicken is great- just ensure you serve yourself when they bring it in fresh form the kitchen.
Overall excellent service -no complains.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Loved the food. The lamb dishes were wonderful. My grandkids enjoyed the chicken shish kebobs as well as the rice with the peas and nuts. Watching the Indian musical videos was very entertaining although kind of distracting. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. Can't wait to go back and try something new!!