“Delicious healthy new menu puts them at the top!”
Review of Rubio's

Rubio's
Ranked #580 of 3,255 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Neighbourhood: Paradise Valley
Neighbourhood: Paradise Valley
Reviewed 29 November 2012

With the new menu, Mexican fast food featuring fish is finally fantastic! Their fish tacos are wonderfully crispy and perfectly sauced. No problem with food crumbling since the taco is a soft taco and the crispness comes from the batter the fish is fried in. i love their sauce bar because they have so many sauces to choose from and by combining, everyone can get their preferred flavor and hotness.

They are especially good about taking care of special needs, like taking care of gluten free orders. This location is always clean and staffed with friendly people. i love how, even when they are busy, staff likes to bring the food out to customers who are dining in.

Good prices....great food. If You haven't tried Rubio's before, give them a try. This location is always a great place to eat at.....someone knows how to hire really good people for both the kitchen and front of house.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

I first tried Rubio's,, and their fish tacos, while visiting a friend in San Diego. From the first time I was hooked. I think I ate there every day I was in SD. I love the battered fish, white sauce, cabbage, and taco sauce bar. When they opened franchises in Phx I was really happy. Although there are probably fish tacos available made with better quality ingredients, Rubio's never disappoints me. I can always depend on them to quench my appetite for a good fish taco.

Reviewed 4 August 2012

Service was great, everything was so fresh. Get the fish tacos. You won't be disappointed. The sauce bar is great.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

Rubio's chain of Mexican restaurants offers delicious food at great prices! The salmon burrito was just delicious and I LOVE the salsa bar with chipotle and green chili salsa's. YUM! I wish that we had Rubio's in Minnesota!

Reviewed 18 May 2012

If you want low fat, fresh food fast, have a Rubio's "entree." They offer new items frequently, are always friendly, and have specials that make it easy to go or do take out.