“Filthy Crooked & Rude”

Neighbourhood: Camelback East
Phoenix, AZ
“Filthy Crooked & Rude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2007

Long Wongs actually charges their customers an EXTRA FEE for using a credit card! It is not only unethical & tricky, I later discovered that it is also against the Visa/Mastercard merchant bankcard regulations. I didn't realize I was charged an extra fee until the cashier already rang up the transaction & when I caught it & asked them to cancel the transaction...& I would pay cash instead, they were very RUDE & pointed out their small homemade sign indicating the extra fee! I was blown away! After it was all said & done, Long Wongs STILL charged my credit card too! I give up!

By the way...the place was a total dump too...I guarantee there are cockaroaches swarming in that place like angry bees on a hive!

5 Thank savvydinerPhoenix

“Eat Me!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2006

Says the Yummy Chicken Wing!!! All Drums, and Yummy Ranch, LONG WONGS on Thomas is a Slam Dunker!!!

“Very disapointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2005

I was extremely disappointed with the last visit I will make to this restaurant. On December 29th a group of used dined at Long Wongs for lunch. I ordered the Chicken fingers and was shocked when I bit into one only to discover it was not cooked in the middle. When I took my order up to the counter I found them to be extremely rude and was not pleased with their response. They offered me another strip, but at this point I had lost my appetite and was not interested. Having been in the restaurant busy for a number of years, I would have given the customer their money back and apologized, neither of which occurred. I also have observed that this restaurant does not appear to be very clean or well kept. I'm sorry to say that I will not return nor will I ever recommend them to any of my friends. Long Wongs clean up your act, cook your food properly and remember that one dissatisfied customer tells an average of 25 people, while a satisfied customer tells and average of 10.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Chicken Wings In Phoenix”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2005

The best chicken wings in phoenix! Great hotdogs friendly service and a great casual atmosphere

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member