“Went to Tempe resturant”

Los Reyes De La Torta
Ranked #286 of 3,113 Restaurants in Phoenix
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Tempe
“Went to Tempe resturant”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

They have some of the best food that I've had! I eat vegetarian and they have quite a few things to chose from.

• Visited March 2014

Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food better than the atmosphere”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

During our vacation to Phoenix our group of 6 was looking for a place to have dinner close to our resort (Hilton Tapatio Cliffs) and came across this restaurant on Yelp. We also heard that it was featured on Man Versus Food program and thought we'd give it a try.

Didn't think we'd find it in a small strip mall and the inside was very generic. But the place was busy which was a good sign and looked like we were going to have a very authentic Mexican meal.

I ordered the signature item that was eaten on the Man versus Food program. I'm sure mine was the normal size compared to what he ate on the show. It was a burger that had many layers of different items like pork, beef, an omelette with weiners inside, It was a bit hard to eat but was very tasty. All in all everyone in my group loved their meal. Only negative I could find is they did not serve beer. They did have some mixed drinks on the menu like margaritas and pina coladas.

Visited January 2014
“Yum! A nice surprise”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick bite. We were pleasantly surprised at how delicious the sandwiches (tortas) are! Would definitely recommend. A nice family friendly place that's very easy on the budget and the sandwiches are filling! Try the fresh fruit drinks, a fresh way to enjoy natural fruit juice.

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Excellent service, delicious food at a value”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I just returned from an early dinner at Los Reyes de la Torta. I had a the pollo burro and a shrimp appetizer. Flavorful and fresh. Loved the grilled onion and jalapeno, as well as the fresh sliced cucumber served with my burrito. The red sauce was spicy with delicious flavor. Will return. It only would have been better if I could have had a beer with my meal.

Thanks for the service with a smile too.

• Visited December 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Large platters of food”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

If you are a mexican food fan but don't like hot and spicy this is the place. We had the taco platters, 3 soft taco authentic style. They offer beef tongue tacos, which is unusual. The side sauces with the chips were spicy but the food was not.

• Visited December 2013