“Everything we needed and so much more! Truely...”
other travellers have booked this property
Euro lounger can accommodate two extra guests. Flat screen TV with DVD player and DVD collection
Very safe, private, gated and secure complex Brand new hardwood laminate floors to enjoy
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Very safe, private, gated and secure complex
Brand new hardwood laminate floors to enjoy
Beautiful mountain views with lots of natural light
Enjoy a home cooked meal with family and friends
All appliances including dishwasher, stove, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker
Plenty of kitchen counter space and fully equipped
You have a full size washer and dryer. Go back home with a suit case of clean clothes. :)
Lots of storage and mirrors. You have a shower and bathtub option. Linens & Towels provided
Very comfortable queen size bed with elegant decor
Lots of natural light and flat screen TV with DVD player
Access your private balcony from the bedroom
Plenty of closet space and extra linens provided
Private balcony to enjoy your morning coffee! You will love the mountain views.
Entry to pool, jacuzzi, and fitness center.
Enjoy the pool and gorgeous mountain views
Soak up the Arizona sun and fresh air
Plenty of chairs and seating to enjoy
Take a dip in the Jacuzzi
After relaxing in the pool and Jacuzzi fire up the grill
Gas BBQ Grill
Enjoy a meal pool side
State of the art gym equipment
Fitness center available to enjoy
Business center with free Wi-Fi and seating
Enjoy a game of pool with family and friends
Clubhouse
Clubhouse
Keep your car cool and safe with your reserved parking space. Take the elevator up to your suite
Plenty of guest parking that is secure and gated
Beautiful landscaping with privacy and security. Gated Community!
Welcome to your home away from home!
Arizona has some of the best golfing in the world
You will love your vacation in the great state of Arizona!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
shagd23
“Everything we needed and so much more! Truely Amazing!!”
Reviewed 7 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

This was our first experience with tripadvisor and we couldn't be happier with our stay. The condo is so beautifully decorated in an upscale complex with many unexpected amenities. The kitchen was completely stocked, making it easy to cook anything we wanted for the nights we stayed in. The living area was very comfortable and cozy. The internet was fast and reliable, the linens where clean and soft, the view from the balcony beautiful and the communication with the landlord was prompt and efficient. We would gladly recommend this rental to any of our friends.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 Nov 2014
I am so happy you enjoyed my home and your visit! I take a lot of pride in making sure that my guests have an excellent stay. I love the community as well. Thank you for taking care of my home and you are welcomed back anytime.
Amy A
“Very clean and excellent location”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

My family and I really enjoyed our visit. Upon arriving the condo was very clean and better than the pictures. The directions from the owner were clear and made everything easy. The kitchen was well equipped and we could not have asked for anything else. The elevator and reserved parking space made everything a breeze. I would come back in a heart beat again. The pool was beautiful and I really liked that it backed up against the mountain. Nice a private. Overall it was a great experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
29 Jul 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm very happy you enjoyed your visit. I love the location as well and you can't beat the mountain views by the pool. You are welcomed back anytime!
New York
Reviewed 17 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Older travelers
17 Mar 2014
Hi Susan, Thank you for the positive review. That means a lot to me and future guests. I just love the mountain views as well. That is one of the many great things about this condo and location. Please feel free to come back and visit anytime. Thanks!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing