“I love this place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Euro lounger can accommodate two extra guests. Flat screen TV with DVD player and DVD collection
Very safe, private, gated and secure complex Brand new hardwood laminate floors to enjoy
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Very safe, private, gated and secure complex
Brand new hardwood laminate floors to enjoy
Beautiful mountain views with lots of natural light
Enjoy a home cooked meal with family and friends
All appliances including dishwasher, stove, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker
Plenty of kitchen counter space and fully equipped
You have a full size washer and dryer. Go back home with a suit case of clean clothes. :)
Lots of storage and mirrors. You have a shower and bathtub option. Linens & Towels provided
Very comfortable queen size bed with elegant decor
Lots of natural light and flat screen TV with DVD player
Access your private balcony from the bedroom
Plenty of closet space and extra linens provided
Private balcony to enjoy your morning coffee! You will love the mountain views.
Entry to pool, jacuzzi, and fitness center.
Enjoy the pool and gorgeous mountain views
Soak up the Arizona sun and fresh air
Plenty of chairs and seating to enjoy
Take a dip in the Jacuzzi
After relaxing in the pool and Jacuzzi fire up the grill
Gas BBQ Grill
Enjoy a meal pool side
State of the art gym equipment
Fitness center available to enjoy
Business center with free Wi-Fi and seating
Enjoy a game of pool with family and friends
Clubhouse
Clubhouse
Keep your car cool and safe with your reserved parking space. Take the elevator up to your suite
Plenty of guest parking that is secure and gated
Beautiful landscaping with privacy and security. Gated Community!
Welcome to your home away from home!
Arizona has some of the best golfing in the world
You will love your vacation in the great state of Arizona!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

johnny h
“I love this place!”
Reviewed 11 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

I came to visit my son before school started back and this was the condo I chose for us. Joel was fantastic with communication and detail on the condo and so kind to accommodate a request on my arrival day. This place is clean and well maintained and certainly very cozy. We were able to walk to pick up groceries and use uber to get back for $4-$5 so I didn't rent a car and saved around $100. The next time I visit Phoenix I hope I am able to book this place again we had so much fun, thank you Joel for everything!

11 Aug 2015
I'm happy that you enjoyed your visit with your son and my condo was a perfect fit for you. That's great you were able to save on a rental car as well. Yes the grocery store if very close to my home. You are welcomed back anytime. Thanks for the review.
aster1
Kansas
“We will be back!”
Reviewed 4 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We absolutely loved this condo, its location and price. The neighborhood is very peaceful and there is a Wal Mart and other stores just a few blocks away. Joel also provides a hair dryer and beach towels so that was a plus. The condo is about 10 minutes away from I-17 so you have easy access to head north to Sedona, Grand Canyon, Jerome, or south to Tucson, which we easily did during our stay. We were VERY impressed with how clean and secure the condo was and how Joel checked in with us during our stay. We frequently travel and this was the best condo we have rented in a couple of years. I really can't say enough about how we enjoyed this property.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
5 Jun 2015
Thank you so much for your review. I am happy that you enjoyed your visit and appreciated my home. I'm glad you appreciated the little extras I provide for my guests. I agree the location is excellent and makes it easy to get wherever you need to. You are welcomed back anytime.
Dominic Z
Spokane, Washington
“Loved It!”
Reviewed 8 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I very much enjoyed my stay in Joel's apartment. Everything was just like the pictures illustrate! Very comfortable and centrally located to all of the Camelback/Biltmore area restaurants and shopping. The amenities were excellent, especially the workout gym. I look forward to my next stay at Joel's apartment!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the cleanliness and location!
Liked least: Nothing not to like!
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
9 May 2015
Thanks for your review! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your visit and took full advantage of all the amenities. You are welcomed back anytime.
Gallygirl
Holland, Michigan
“A new Adventure”
Reviewed 11 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This condo rental was much more than I expected it to be. I really liked the pictures, but the place was better than that. The kitchen was very well stocked with great dishes and kitchenware, everything and more than I needed. The bedding and linens were new and nice, plenty for our 6 night stay. The balcony faces east, so we had amazing views of sunrise coming up behind the mountain, my favorite.
The exercise room was very clean and equipment in very good condition. The pool was our favorite, always clean and refreshing. B-B-Q was a bonus. We enjoyed talking to the other guests and they were very welcoming and friendly. This place is located in an area that is so easy to get to and from other areas, especially from the airport, a 20 minute drive. We had a rental and was pleased with the parking in the reserved underground parking, and easy elevator access from there. Joel was very easy to contact and responded quickly to all my questions professionally, all the time. I would highly recommend this place instead of a hotel any day.
Thank you.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, the views, the amendities, the helpfulness of the owner.
Liked least: nothing.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
12 Apr 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It sounds like you had an excellent vacation. I love the pool area as well and all the amenities. I agree the mountain views are spectacular. You are welcomed back anytime.
Call_us_C...
Edmonton, AB Canada
“Comfortable, safe, fairly convenient”
Reviewed 1 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We recently spent two weeks at this property. It is as pictured on the website. Well equipped kitchen, dining and living areas. The bed is comfortable and lots of storage space. Good quality linens, except I prefer cotton to polyester sheets (too warm). There are two flat screen TV's but minimal channels, I believe it's an antennae? Joel did come and rescan so we could pick up PBS. There is a collection of good CD's for the player. The Wi-Fi is excellent! Joel was available and quick to fix things, one of the dining chairs was broken by a former tenant, he came and replaced all the chairs.

Parking was secure and access was easy once you learned the system. The pool is lovely and the residents are friendly. You are within walking distance to a small shopping area or a short drive 5 - 10 min.'s to larger grocery stores. Paradise Valley Mall was easy to get to and a good selection of stores. The apt. is located in North Phoenix.

There is some traffic noise in the early morning, we slept with the balcony door open, lots of birdsong early on, it's better closed. Otherwise the place is pretty quiet.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
2 Mar 2015
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit and my condo. You are welcomed back anytime.
Ashley C
Seattle, Washington
“Comfortable and affordable accommodations for our family while exploring Phoenix and its surroundings”
Reviewed 27 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Needed a place to accommodate 4 people for a family vacation in the Phoenix area. What a perfect place to stay! We enjoyed the pool and BBQ and the secure, safe accommodations with a gorgeous view of the mountains. A 15-20 minute drive to downtown, with easy access to the highways to go into the mountains or elsewhere. Joel was an attentive host and provided excellent, detailed instructions for our arrival to his clean and cozy condo in a lovely community. He checked in to make sure we were comfortable and had no problems. Would definitely recommend staying here over a hotel -- the extra space and ability to cook some meals and sit out on the balcony to watch the sunrise were so worth it. The other residents were incredibly friendly and gave us many recommendations for exploring the area, and beyond. We will definitely book again our next time in Phoenix!

Travelling group: Extended Family
1 Mar 2015
Thank you very much for the thoughtful and detailed review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your visit and my condo. I agree staying at my condo beats a hotel any day. I also love the mountain views and community. There are so many things to enjoy and it sounds like you took full advantage. You are welcomed back anytime!
shagd23
“Everything we needed and so much more! Truely Amazing!!”
Reviewed 7 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

This was our first experience with tripadvisor and we couldn't be happier with our stay. The condo is so beautifully decorated in an upscale complex with many unexpected amenities. The kitchen was completely stocked, making it easy to cook anything we wanted for the nights we stayed in. The living area was very comfortable and cozy. The internet was fast and reliable, the linens where clean and soft, the view from the balcony beautiful and the communication with the landlord was prompt and efficient. We would gladly recommend this rental to any of our friends.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
12 Nov 2014
I am so happy you enjoyed my home and your visit! I take a lot of pride in making sure that my guests have an excellent stay. I love the community as well. Thank you for taking care of my home and you are welcomed back anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing