“Terrible... Just terrible” 1 of 5 bubbles

Xtreme Pursuit Paintball
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Terrible... Just terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Overly officious staff coupled with x-box teen participants (who get you out in 10 seconds) combine for a terrible waste if time and money. Once you are hit or break a minor rule you are out and need to sit in the sun for 30 minutes for the next game.

We were there about 3 hours and spent about $200 and I guess for that I had 15 minutes of "activity".

Save your time, money, and frustration and do something else... Anything else.

13 Thank Patrick C

Goodyear, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Can't wait to go back again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2012

I went to Xtreme Pursuit with my Son and his friends for a Birthday party and was very pleased with the experience.
The referees were great with the kids in helping make sure their masks fit them securely and in directing them as to where to go.

I would recommend this facility to any family that is looking for something new to do.
This place even had games running with some smoke, lights and a sound system which sounded like Helicopters flying overhead and machine guns going off. My kids were so excited and all they have asked since is when can they play again...

We will be back again. Thank you Xtreme Pursuit

Visited October 2012
5 Thank Elaine S
calgary
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Cool field, had a good time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2011

We were in arizona with our family in december 2011. We had a great time playing paintball here, ive played lots of paintball and this was one of the better fields ive seen. I will be going back if and when I make it back to phoenix!

Visited December 2011
2 Thank Littled114
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Fun If You Like Paintball”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2011

The workers are kind and caring. They will help you and are concerned for your safety. All in all its fun rounds of four corners, capture the flag, and regular team matches. I go every three months and it is always a great time!

Visited February 2011