“Great deal”

Ranked #28 of 175 Hotels in Phoenix
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2012

A great price for a very clean, efficient, relaxing, quiet hotel that made our arrival and early am departure from the airport very easy. Rooms were very nice, beds are super comfortable, it was clean, you have a business center, wireless in the room, airport shuttle, good food, etc. Great deal for under $90.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 12 September 2012
Thank you for your great comments regarding your comfortable stay at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am pleased you found our property clean and convenient. I also appreciate your comments about the value of your experience as this is the top priority for most travelers.
Best wishes,
Ted Trembath - General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Zurich, Switzerland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

After a long trip it was refreshing to be so warmly welcomed at the Radisson Hotel. Our reservation has been upgraded to a suite and coupons for dinner came with a smile. We liked it very much and would recommend it.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 6 September 2012
I am so pleased that you had a wonderful stay after traveling from so far. Thank you for sharing your comments regarding our hotel and restaurant with others coming to the Phoenix Valley.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

Stayed for one night before flying out the next morning. Location is great, 10 min drive to the rental car return station. Booked a king suite through Expedia. Awesome rate and great hotel. Flat screen TV's were big and they have an actual sleep number bed. Best night's rest of our entire vacation! Highly recommend this hotel. Friendly staff, clean spacious room, and comfortable bed.

• Stayed September 2012
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 5 September 2012
Wow - I could not have said it better myself! Thanks for sharing your review for other Phoenix travelers. I appreciate you taking the time to point out some of our great attributes. Hope to see you back at the Radisson Phoenix Airport when travel brings you back to the Phoenix/Tempe area.

Ted Trembath- General Manager
Mundelein, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2012

I recently spent the weekend in Phoenix and stayed at the Radisson on Sat. & Sun. nights. I chose this hotel because I am a Club Carlson member and it was close to the airport. The girl at the front desk was extremely helpful upon check-in..upgraded my room without me asking and offered coupons for the restaurant and let me know about all the hotel ammenities. On Sunday morning I went downstairs to have lunch. It was about 11:30 and I didn't realize the restaurant was closed. They do not serve lunch on the weekends. The girl at the front desk...(which was the same girl that checked me in the night before) called the restaurant (without me asking) and asked if they would make me a sandwich. The waitress at the restaurant was kind enough to make me a club sandwich w/fries even though they were closed. I was extremely grateful since I didn't have a car, so it would not have been convenient for me to go somewhere to eat. Not only did the staff go out of their way to accomadate me, but the sandwich and fries were excellent. The shuttle to the airport is also convenient and reliable, runs every 20 minutes starting at 5:00 am. I would definitely stay at this hotel again and highly recommend staying there.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Ronna B
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 4 September 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to share such a great experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. During the summer season, our restaurant is closed on the weekends, but I am very pleased that the staff provided extra special service to help you out with a meal. The staff enjoys going the extra step to make our guests happy and thank you for letting others know about it. Thanks also for your loyalty to the Carlson brands through your membership in our Club Carlson rewards program. Maybe you can use one of your free nights earned to return to Phoenix when the temperature cools down a bit. Thanks again for your review,
Hazlet, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2012

I stayed at the Radisson for three nights during the week. The greatest thing about this hotel is the shuttle to and from the airport. The man who picked me up offered cold water during the ride to the hotel. The shuttle also was willing to drop me off at the airport the next day so that I could take the rent a car shuttle. The room was a little older looking, but it was comfortable. The tinted windows were definitely a nice touch for protection from the Phoenix sun during the day. The staff members were very friendly and always greeted me throughout the day. The cleaning staff did a great job replenishing items during my stay. The bed (sleep number) was extremely comfortable and was plenty big for two people to sleep on.
The meals were conveniently timed and a decent price (compared to the NY/NJ area). The hotel is in walking distance to the Valley Metro which was perfect. It's not a far walk, even in 115 degree weather.
My only dislike (not complaint) was the shampoo and conditioner.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nikki126
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 29 August 2012
Thanks for your great comments regarding the friendly service you experienced at the Radisson Phoenix Airport hotel. I will pass on your comments to our shuttle driver team as they are a great first impression for our style of hospitality. I hope you can come back to enjoy the Radisson Phoenix when your schedule allows.
Best wishes,
Robinson, Tx
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

I recently spent a weekend in Phoenix in order to settle my youngest daughter in her first year at ASU. In order to facilitate the move, I stayed the first two nights near her dorm at the Four Points Sherator on Rural Road....BIG mistake! Enough said (except service was slow, billing was incorrect, room was dingy and musty...)
The last night I stayed at the Radisson near the airport since I had a morning flight. I have always enjoyed Radisson due to the Sleep Number beds but this stay was MOST enjoyable after my previous two nights. The staff was polite and courteous, the room was exceptionally clean and supplied, the bed was WONDERFUL, the bathroom was clean, and upon checkout the staff was helpful with directions and....my bill was CORRECT!
I hightly recommend this hotel and will be staying there upon my future visits over the next four years!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Sherry O
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 24 August 2012
Congrats on getting your youngest child off to college! I am very pleased to hear of your great experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. Our location is ideal for both Tempe visits, with the light rail close by, as well as a jumping off point for Scottsdale and Phoenix. Now that you have more time to travel, I hope you took advantage of being a Club Carlson rewards member to use your points for stays around the world. But for the next four years we hope to see you often back at the Radisson Phoenix Airport.
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

At the end of our 19 day road trip in America we stayed at the Radisson airport hotel in Phoenix. We would recommend this hotel to everyone. From the warm welcome we received when booking in, until leaving the following morning we were impressed with all of the staff and everything about the hotel. The lovely big room was spotlessly clean and made organising all our packing much easier. The shuttle to the airport the following morning was so easy to arrange so we were able to relax and enjoy our last night. We have already booked this hotel again for our next visit in June 2013.
Thank you to everyone at the Radisson.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank June M
Thanks for the great comments and I am so pleased to hear of your positive experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am happy we were a part of your long road trip and were able to end it with great stay. I am excited for you to come back in June as we will have completed a lobby and restaurant refresh later this year. See you in June!