Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$427
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
1,123 results
All reviewsfront deskphoenix airportbreakfast buffetbusiness centerfree shuttlerental carlight railshuttle serviceclean hotellobby barnice roomnice staybooked this hotelchecking outbusiness travelerconvenient locationfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We enjoyed a very comfortable and quiet room in this hotel which is located conveniently for Phoenix Sky Harbor airport. The hotel runs its own frequent shuttle bus to/from airport terminals - a journey of about ten minutes. The restaurant at the hotel had a limited but adequate menu and the food was well-presented. At breakfast there was a large choice of buffet items. Our stay here was limited to one night - we found all the staff to be helpful and we would definitlely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our convenient shuttle service and comfortable rooms. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

Our room was very nice and spacious. The hotel is very convenient to the airport. We decided to take in a baseball game at the Diamondbacks Chase Field and it took less than 20 minutes at rush hour to get to the stadium from the hotel which was very convenient. The hotel staff were all pleasant and helpful. There was a very nice wooden desk along with comfortable chairs in addition to the Sleep Number King size bed. Very comfortable. The bathroom was also nice. It was really nice to watch TV on a large flat screen with very nice color. What a way to end a vacation!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the location and convenience to Chase Field and the Arizona Diamondbacks. The Radisson Phoenix Airport is a great starting point for downtown Phoenix as well as Scottsdale and Tempe events. I also appreciate your nice comments about the staff and facilities. We hope to see you back soon!
Best wishes,

Reviewed 16 May 2013

We encountered the best customer service you could ask for. The room was extremely clean and quiet. The food was some of the better food I've had in hotels. Their shuttle service also had very friendly drivers.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your great review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport and the RBG Bar & Grill. I am so pleased you got to enjoy our amenities and food. I also appreciate your comments regarding the best customer service. See you again soon,

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Stopped in for a beer and appetizer....good draft beer, but no appetizers. Everything more substantial than an appetizer on their bar menu and unfortunately most were wheat products so could not even buy one item to share with friend. One gluten-free option is better than one, so drank second beer e,sew here and ate there.
Waitress handling all the tables in the bar area was excellent...kudos to her!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am pleased that you found our staff to be excellent in the RBG Bar and Grill at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I apologize that gluten free options were not offered as we have many on our dinner menu including an option for gluten free pasta as a substitute in the pasta dish. I hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Please feel free to reach out to any of our employees directly should you have any concerns during or after your next stay.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 14 May 2013

I stayed at the Radisson on May 9, 2013. I had an early morning flight and wanted to be close to the airport. I was really impressed with this hotel. Upon checking in, I was upgraded to a suite; the staff was professional and so friendly and kind - always smiling. I used the shuttle service and it was also perfect - runs 24/7 which makes getting to the airport so easy. My room was spacious, well furnished, clean and comfortable. I also ate at the lounge bar - food and service was excellent.

I would highly recommend this property, especially for business travelers. It is an exceptional property.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Wow - thanks for the great review! I am pleased that you had such a nice experience including in our newly opened RBG Bar & Grill along with a comfortable stay and convenient shuttle. Business travelors enjoy our many amenities and I appreciate you sharing your thoughts for others to read. I hope to see you back when you are in the Phoenix area again,