Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$421
US$382
  • Restaurant
1,121 results
All reviewsfront deskphoenix airportbreakfast buffetbusiness centerfree shuttlerental carlight railshuttle serviceclean hotellobby barnice roomnice staybooked this hotelchecking outbusiness travelerconvenient locationfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Stayed here for 10 days on business in Phoenix. Very clean rooms and spacious. (Hotel upgraded me to a very nice business room with plenty of workspace.) Friendly, very helpful staff. Breakfasts great (I gained weight...), and the restaurant staff really friendly. While it is helpful to have a car here, one can walk a short distance to the light rail and get into town or to Mesa and the U. In fact I did that latter most of the time, but had to drive to my business location. Hotel shuttles to/from the airport. Only a few eating places in walking distance, but then there's the train to Mesa.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your long stay at the Radisson Phoenix Airport along with the clean/spacious rooms and friendly staff. I hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

We stayed here a few weeks back before we had to be at the airport and really liked it. Comfortable rooms and clean bathrooms, we were impressed. Having to go through the valley again last week, we decided to stay again and it didn't disappoint. I just wish the walls were a bit thicker, since we had some really noisy neighbors each stay, but that was not the hotel's fault. Really liked the place and would love to stay there again and have the time to enjoy the pool, etc.

Room Tip: As for one that isn't near another person. :)
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Thanks for returning to the Radisson Phoenix Airport and sharing this great review for others. I love to hear that we lived up to your expectations again and again. The staff loves to see folks on return visits. Thanks also for mentioning the pool and see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Stayed for company business and was impressed that within 5 mins of being in my room, I received a call from the front desk asking if everything was okay with my room. Loved the layout of the room, although not a fan of the sleep number bed. Restaurant/Bar great and make sure you have breakfast in the dining area! Great Rosemary breakfast potatoes!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Thank you for your great feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the service, RBG Bar and Grill along with those amazing rosemary potatoes on our breakfast buffet. See you again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

We arrived at the Airport late at night on a very delayed journey from the UK. We headed out to get the 24 hour shuttle bus from the curbside. An hour later there was no sign of it. I went into the terminal to try and find some information about the shuttle. It was suggested we need to call the hotel for it to collect us as unlike other hotels the Radisson shuttle is not automatic. Our cell phones were not working in the USA so luckily there were courtesy phones in the airport. Unfortunately Radisson appear to be too cheap to advertise on the courtesy phone, so it was time to wonder around a deserted airport terminal trying to find someone to break a note so I could get some quarters for a payphone. Once we got to the hotel we discovered the shuttle runs every 30 minutes during the day but then after 3pm you have to call and request it.

We were very tired which was a good thing as we found the "sleep number" beds very uncomfortable. The last thing we wanted to do when we arrived was mess around adjusting the beds. Otherwise the room was clean but a little dated in places. All staff encountered, whilst not rude, would not win any customer service awards.

If I were to stay at the airport again I would look for another hotel. We expected better for the price paid.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rtl2

We apologize for the Shuttle experience you received from our hotel. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. To discuss your concern further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for the General Manager.
We hope you get to stay longer on your next visit to experience the award winning team that is here to serve you.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

Great location with access to all the expressways, close to the airport and Tempe. Great hotel for business as well as leisure travel. No a place if your looking for resort accomodations, but if your like me a make your own adventure the hotel is a solid place to call home on your journey.
I always stay at this hotel when I'm in Phoenix.

• Stayed: June 2013
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. Thanks for the mention of our newly completed remodel of the first floor including the new RBG Restaurant. We would love to hear about your adventures on our Facebook page. Thanks again for your continued loyalty and the great review. See you soon!